• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
LOL

All my friends who play as her expect here to be back -_-

I don't care if she comes back, just dumb her down a little, her stupid knockback is rediculoius sometimes. But I can't think of any :"WTF is that" character that could possibly be put in right now that isn't totally stupid.
Except Sheik's not comming back. Sure they might tone her down, but why would they if they already have Zero Suit Samus who'd make an ideal replacement eh?

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
I just want news on the old ones coming back first. I can wait a little bit longer for other new ones. I'm sure we'll have time to discuss that anyways in the time waiting for the game to actually release <.<

spjd

Smash Apprentice
I just want news on the old ones coming back first. I can wait a little bit longer for other new ones. I'm sure we'll have time to discuss that anyways in the time waiting for the game to actually release <.<
Yeah.. If I can get some solid information on stages, items etc., then I don't need any new character-confirmations either.

WR3K

Smash Ace
if nintendo actually knew there was a "wtf" character slot, then it is already filled by snake... so stop expecting happy mask salesmen and **** like that

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
if nintendo actually knew there was a "wtf" character slot, then it is already filled by snake... so stop expecting happy mask salesmen and **** like that
Yeah, like one time, I saw a person supporting the Duck Hunt dog for Brawl. And you guessed it-he's from NSider.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Except Sheik's not comming back. Sure they might tone her down, but why would they if they already have Zero Suit Samus who'd make an ideal replacement eh?
If Zamus is anything like the one in this video, may god help us all who don't play as her (if you're going to watch it, watch the whole thing to understand what I'm saying)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OnxsNZ-ITzM

The develoeprs don't know how the characters will be played once people break them in and figure out all their little details on how to make them the best. But if Zamus is the new shiek, it's going to get annoying all over again.

I

i8waffles612

Man, I wish that the noobs from NSider would just stay and post there... I mean, it's out of control as it is and more probably on the way. Just stay there. I'm serious. Post your noobish ideas over there. Most of you **** there irritate the crap out of me.

Anyway, I need help on something. My brother isn't convinced that there will be Brawl news tomorrow because he claims that only the site will be updated (background, etc). Thanks if anyone helps.

And one more thing...If you're having trouble passing time, play this maze game:

http://www.fugly.com/media/view.php?cat=DOWNLOADS&id=709

It's kinda short, but you may find a surprise at the end. :)

btw...did this thread grow by like 30 pages over night? My gosh....
Yea i already know about the maze game... its a couple levels.. THEN

BAMMM SCARY FACE POP UP. I foiled your little plan!!!

PUNK

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
I've gone to the Nsider forums. There really are some dumb threads there sometimes. There's this big thread on why Master Chief is for sure going to be in brawl. If half the characters people supported from any forum (not just Nsider or here) actually got into brawl, I don't think I'd want to buy the game just based on some of the sheer stupidness of character suggestions I've seen.

Just give me my Ness, a bunch of other returning characters from melee, some new, GOOD characters, and I'm happy.

End Game

Smash Journeyman
Did you mean "The hype is messing me up"?
Ok guys, leave him alone, geez.

Anyways, the clock is ticking and we are all impatiently waiting for the big reveal. I wonder whether or not we will get to see that infamous match between Sakurai and Kojima.

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
meh, that new info in the other thread is pretty obvious, but nice.
holy crap, I've never seen a better looking "1" in my life. not only is is RED, but it has no BOTTOM LINE. daym sakurai, you never cease to impress me.
HAHA! ROFL! That's hilarious! It's just sad how ridiculous that statement is, and yet how many of us feel the same exact way! I know I was impressed by the red 1.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I wonder whether or not we will get to see that infamous match between Sakurai and Kojima.
I would really like to see it because Kojima was making johns (jokingly of course) about how he could not hit mario (Would have thought that Sakurai would choose Kirby or Metaknight or something :confused: ).

I can imagine the video now; Sakurai does two up-tilts into 4 shffled up-airs and a fire palm for the finish in the last stock. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I

i8waffles612

If Zamus is anything like the one in this video, may god help us all who don't play as her (if you're going to watch it, watch the whole thing to understand what I'm saying)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OnxsNZ-ITzM

The develoeprs don't know how the characters will be played once people break them in and figure out all their little details on how to make them the best. But if Zamus is the new shiek, it's going to get annoying all over again.
i have seen that video before... and it is amazing..

i would be incredibly happy if she played like that :)

Loooooni

Smash Ace
Stuck in the 4th dungeon of twilight princess
I've gone to the Nsider forums. There really are some dumb threads there sometimes. There's this big thread on why Master Chief is for sure going to be in brawl. If half the characters people supported from any forum (not just Nsider or here) actually got into brawl, I don't think I'd want to buy the game just based on some of the sheer stupidness of character suggestions I've seen.

Just give me my Ness, a bunch of other returning characters from melee, some new, GOOD characters, and I'm happy.
I agree why would they put someone like Master Chief on it when he was never even close to being on a nintendo game i don't know why people would want theird party characters like that on it.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
13 Hours!? **** then I am at work... >_< Guess I'll have to wait till 5.30pm then.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Sorry if this has already been asked multiple times, but this thread moves too fast for me to check. At what hour of the day has each day gone in the countdown? I want to refreshing and refreshing at the right minute.

Just to back track,I find it strange how people are calling other people n00bs.Even though that's fine and good,just remember,you're noobs to someone else,so I suggest you remove that word from your vocabulary.

But yeah,1 more day,and the fact that the number 1 is red just drives me nuts.

19 hours....19 hours....GAH!!!

Sensai

Smash Master
This has probably been posted a multitude of times on this thread, but seeing as how there's a good chance someone missed it and the fact that it's neat, I'm going to repeat it.

CaptainCC said:
From Go Nintendo podcast:

"We have Smash Brothers news. The Smash Brothers website--they're redoing the whole thing and there's a countdown on the website. They don't say what's going to be on the site, but you will be able to learn a lot more.

This coincides with the Nintendo Summit, which is happening Tuesday for online media and Wednesday for print media because the pritn media needs to see stuff longer in advance to get their stuff out. IGN, Gamespot. Big sites that have been around for a long time, so they're going to go to the first day and you'll hear news from them that night and the next day the print media is goign to see all the stuff we want to see, so they're goign to get to play, we're not sure, but expect Metroid Prime, Galaxy, and Brawl, and you'll hear that in their next issue because it will run during E3, and that's why they get to see it early. Brawl news is expected.

If we're taking the rumors that we hear, we should get a firm release date on the day that the site launches, and as well probably a new trailer, screenshots and character confirmations."

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
pfft.
Thanks to Victoria day, I can abosorb all the info that comes out tomorrow morning :]
But man, that blog thing better be true.
I'd like to see his thoughts and some development tibits from him.

I

i8waffles612

Sorry if this has already been asked multiple times, but this thread moves too fast for me to check. At what hour of the day has each day gone in the countdown? I want to refreshing and refreshing at the right minute.
Here in eastern time it updates at 10 AM

ugh im gonna be at school tomorrow. im gonna have to check when i get home first thing!!!!

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Been here lurking for a long time (year or so) but signed up only yesterday, you shouldn't look down on people who're only just new though, just because you've been here longer doesn't mean much
Welcome to the forums friend! That was quite a polite self-introduction, I'm surprised people are ever rude to new people. :lick:

Man, I'm like 20+ pages behind! I had been keep up until like page 64 or so. Maybe I'll scan through 'em real quick.

Oh one more thing. Does anyone know what the "8" means on the... JK. :chuckle:

EDIT:
It DOES mean alot because we gots the AT AT's and you only got the AT ST's.
LOL! Man, that whole thing was ********. =D

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
To figure out what time the site should update, it's easy.

Do a google search "What time is it in Japan." A website with a clock should pop up as one of the results, giving you the time in some major city in Japan. Count how many hours ahead they are from you, and you should be able to figure out what time the site updates.

Remember, this is based on the assumption that the site will update at EXACTLY midnight, Japanese time, which may or may not be right.

But **** is that red 1 teasing everyone :(

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Oh one more thing. Does anyone know what the "8" means on the... JK. :chuckle:
I haven't posted much recently (but the red 1 brings out the best in everyone) and that question was asked so many times ⌐⌐

I just want the site updated so we either get some decent news, or told the site has a new layout (joke, cough)

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
This thread is out of control.....but yeah just hours left til the site opens...i'll be in school when it opens but i have computer class 2nd period so yeah....btw if anybody wants my wii# just look to ur left and PM me urs....Sidius out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom