• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spjd

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm gonna go to sleep.
It's 10:25 PM here in Denmark.
See you tomorrow on the day we've all been waiting for!
Man, I'm hyped! I don't think I'll be able to sleep.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
since my school blocked the website, i have to wait until 5 to see the website, and then i can only spend until nine drooling over it because that is when the heroes season finally comes on. plus i lose time doing homework and eating... and with 3 tests it will be a loooooong day tomorrow

I

i8waffles612

omg... i just thought of this:

do you know how many dirty pictures people are going to take of Zamus doing something...

or someone in this case.... :D

====

3:32 here in Chicago

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Just to back track,I find it strange how people are calling other people n00bs.Even though that's fine and good,just remember,you're noobs to someone else,so I suggest you remove that word from your vocabulary.

But yeah,1 more day,and the fact that the number 1 is red just drives me nuts.

19 hours....19 hours....GAH!!!
I like your thinkin'. I knoiw it will update at 11am here on the east coast. Tomarrow is the big day. Excite!

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
since my school blocked the website, i have to wait until 5 to see the website, and then i can only spend until nine drooling over it because that is when the heroes season finally comes on. plus i lose time doing homework and eating... and with 3 tests it will be a loooooong day tomorrow
All you gotta do is type in www.gekosurf.com or myspacetemp.com or www.ktunnel.com or sumthing like that to get on

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I think this thread should be closed until tommorrow. WAY too many replies at once.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
omg... i just thought of this:

do you know how many dirty pictures people are going to take of Zamus doing something...

or someone in this case.... :D

====

3:32 here in Chicago
Hail Chicago. xD

Characters I'd like to see announced tomorrow:
A few returning from melee, maybe 1 or 2 new ones.

Stages:
A nice flat one, hopefully FD
A couple new ones

Music: Whatever. I guess it's supposed to be orchrestral this time around. I'd like if they had the Old Kirby's Dreamland 64 song somewhee in there xD

Anything will do now, just give me some info ffs

Caael

Smash Lord
3 Characters announced and/or Ridley.

Some more stages...hopefully some good Metroid ones instead of some stupid crappy rotating ones and some overused lava. C'mon, Tallon 4, Aether.

More items used in the trailers. I've only seen the Nintendog so far.

More Super Smash moves. I wants teh Pit.

I bet that not even 2 of them will be seen tomorrow.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
All you gotta do is type in www.gekosurf.com or myspacetemp.com or www.ktunnel.com or sumthing like that to get on
no, our system is blocked in a way that if a certain word (ie game) is on a webpage the site is blocked and if a teacher sees the webpage that comes up for a blocked one then you get in trouble, and i already did once yesterday when trying to show my skeptical friend the webpage.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Creo can you please tell me how to do this
When you are at the Wii menu, click on the item at the bottom right. That's the wii message boards. then look to the right side of the screen. there should be something that says "adress book" click on that. It should tell you your number, and there should be a button to register a friend. Enough info?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Creo can you please tell me how to do this
Do you have a Wii? If you do, you go to your Message board, create message, then click the one to the right and it will show yours and have register. Register is for other peoples, but you need an internet connection. If you want to send me yours, send it in a PM because I am getting Wi Fi for internet soon.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
oh and creo, im not gay|-) i wanted to see your reaction. i did that 2 my mom once-hilarious.
I can't be sure of that since you already was talking about smiley cakes and muffins and me saying don't call me bf hurt you. I can't trust you yet.

I am buying Wi Fi and they will have free for alls, Team, and vs battles I think.

You did beat me to it but mine was a clearer and nicer explanation.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
really?

all i got was box art and this

^wered you get this?....

anywya, does anyone know the exact number of hours left from this exact time untill the site has been to 24 hours.....when did the site drop the time to 1 day...at what time? for (anytime in USA)...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
More and more I'm thinking to skip work tomorrow... But I MUST resist! >__< Gaaah!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
wat is the box art? and that was from a movie, 2. i was jk like u were when u said freak, and c. bf=best friend! b/f=boyfriend. but did ya add me?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Go to your Wii message board at home page on bottom right.
Next, you go to personal messages(if not at it)then create a message.
Then, in create a message, you go to the one on the right and it will show yours.
If you click register, you will get to put someone elses in but they need to have yours as well to be a friend.
You need a internet connection to register someone.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
go to ur wii message board. then, click the 3from left 2 right icon, right of the envelope. u will see a list, or notepad. hit the minus button and ull see:
this consoles no. is
2222 2222 2222 2222

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom