• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Cus Im like 13 and dont feel like telling you where exactly I live ;)

If youre at the tourney when I go, then Ill tell you there

Sharky

Smash Master
this doesn't sound like a scholastic schedule, with meets in september and december. What club do you swim with? I was also a swimmer back in middle/high school for chargers, 100 fly and 200im baby =D

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Its like a swim team organized by our school, but not technically a "school sport" season. The actual school modified season starts in January.

This current season started in September

Sharky

Smash Master
Its like a swim team organized by our school, but not technically a "school sport" season. The actual school modified season starts in January.

This current season started in September
January? this keeps getting weirder and weirder lol. Though admittedly I never was on a modified team so *shrugs*

good show tonight sharky, very impressed.
thanks =D

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Swimming = Winter Sport ya?

Actually its an all year round sport...whatevs I gtg to sleep c ya guys :tired:

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
This is looking better for me. I'm praying that I'll be able to attend this, and if so I'm probably bringing andyisjudo again. We may just team for dubz, too.

Kantō

Smash Champion
she has to relize that smashers arent ex- convicts. everyone ive met through this site has been very nice and supportive of the community. we will help our fellow smashers!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if you introduce her to pdiddy and tell her that hes the one driving you to rochester, and if you put her on the phone with me and tell her ill make sure nothing happens to you, maybe shell change her mind.

I would say introduce her to bry, but as nice as he is (hes nicer than a life size teddy bear) he looks madd sketchy. the double lip piercings wouldnt be conducive to getting a conservative mom to let her 15 year old son to travel to another city for a day.

Kantō

Smash Champion
if you introduce her to pdiddy and tell her that hes the one driving you to rochester, and if you put her on the phone with me and tell her ill make sure nothing happens to you, maybe shell change her mind.

I would say introduce her to bry, but as nice as he is (hes nicer than a life size teddy bear) he looks madd sketchy. the double lip piercings wouldnt be conducive to getting a conservative mom to let her 15 year old son to travel to another city for a day.
hahaha i guess im not the most approuchable person in the world, but once you get to know me im not how i look lol.
and goggles, you are the king of persuasion, talk to his mom!

Kantō

Smash Champion
hahaha headline news:

"suspect brutally murders 3 smashers, forensics show victims didnt DI correctly..."

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
This tourney needs more hype. Goggles should go spam links everywhere so nobody has any 'you should have told me about it earlier' johns.

Kantō

Smash Champion
the flyers will be done soon can anyone help distribute them?

im taking a whole day most likey to hang flyers and posters everwhere i can and any help would be greatly appreciated.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
This tourney needs more hype. Goggles should go spam links everywhere so nobody has any 'you should have told me about it earlier' johns.
Maybe later on when I dont have something more important to hype (like oh I dont know, my OWN tournament) I can get some people to this.

also, quick note, you have a better chance of getting people to come to your events when they know you.

i.e. travel to other peoples tournaments and they will be more likely to travel to yours.

you can start with looking for some toronto or pennsylvania tourneys, theyre the closeest ones. most likely bry has to work every sat until this event. so this responce is aimed more towards cura i guess. but yea, thats what ive learned about running tourneys.

Top Bottom