• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/10 Orlando Full Results Posted Melee + Brawl

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
why is my tourny getting the shaft for this?

can u please make this another weekend? so the melee attendace doesnt keep getting split up and the game can get back to its full glory?

not to mention it'd help ur attendance too for w.e. week u choose to host it.

Finch

Smash Lord

can u please make this another weekend? so the melee attendace doesnt keep getting split up and the game can get back to its full glory?

Not that we don't want to go to your tourny, but I doubt anyone from CFL would have gone anyway just because we all were just in SFL and it's a long drive and no one here likes driving. It just wouldn't happen two weekends in a row.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord

Qft. Make it the next week or something. More people would come, and I'd have enough money as well to travel back and forth twice.

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
HELLLZ yea!!!

we live in The Village At Science Drive, which is connected to campus via backroads.

If you started at gigs, you'd go south on alafaya until you hit Science Dr., and then take that until you see our apartment complex. We live in the back, Apt 06102.
Yknow if you just gave me an address I could google maps it and get directions literally right up to your doorstep on me phone.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter

Linguini's tournament is technically the one that gave your tournament the shaft, because like Finch says:

Not that we don't want to go to your tourny, but I doubt anyone from CFL would have gone anyway just because we all were just in SFL and it's a long drive and no one here likes driving. It just wouldn't happen two weekends in a row.

And Linguini's tournament also gave WATO4 the shaft.

So basically just blame Chudat for being here and not being willing to drive to CFL.

No one from CFL has any money after WATO4 and Linguini's tournament combined, that's why I'm having a free tournament. If you can name one person that's going to my tournament that would have traveled to yours, I will give you a shiny nickel.

On an unrelated note:

Yknow if you just gave me an address I could google maps it and get directions literally right up to your doorstep on me phone.
There is blatantly an address posted in the OP :).

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Yea, I better up the prizes since this is going to have a huge turnout.

Also, depending on how early the events finish, I might hold some additional tournaments.

One good idea I just got was "Brawl tournament where everyone uses there Melee main"

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.

agreed with john and finch

no one that usually drives from cfl(andy + finch + frames) is going to sfl 2 weeks in a row, and the only people coming to this are cfl and some nwfl people who can't get to sfl, so changing the date wouldn't effect either tournament attendance.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Yea, I doubt any SFL will come up to my tournament either, so basically nothing is going to get ruined.

It does suck for the rest of Florida that Gigs is held in CFL, but it's going to always be the big tournament that draws people from other areas, and therefore I think it's pretty useless to hold other tournaments and expect to get people who live more than 1 hour away.

Also, yes, all the tournaments are free, and I guess there's no door fee, so I am going to have to beg everyone to be extremely courteous and not make messes or enter the kitchen area.

Zoro

Smash Champion

Also, depending on how early the events finish, I might hold some additional tournaments.

One good idea I just got was "Brawl tournament where everyone uses there Melee main"
......dammit

TedBoosley

Smash Ace

melee low tieeeeeer (Come on, give me a tournament I might actually win :<)

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman

Brawl+ Tourney?

:confused:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
wow rx-, i feel so honored to be wanted to compete in this tourney, lol. yea i'd love to come, but i gotta wait till thursday to see what i work on saturday. if i can get out by 3 or 4 pm, then i can come an hour later. i'll let you know. i'd like to compete in the brawl tourney and melee (but i suck at it, lol). i'll give you a heads up. i haven't competed in a while. i hope i can come.

Top Bottom