• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/10 Orlando Full Results Posted Melee + Brawl

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
:(

Well at least I'm the best at coaching smash
QFT! without masky I would've prolly lost the first round...no lie. I should be paying him for his sick coaching!

Good **** Lio.
thx :D

lmao that sig is awesome lio
lol thx, yea i made it a while back when i was trying to make it into a hat. Then yesterday I realized I still had dead pikmin as my sig even though I didnt play oli anymore.

Finch

Smash Lord
Lio teach me how to play TL because I have no idea. I just shoot a boomerang and hope they don't approach me and if they do I try to grab and fail and get punished.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Lio teach me how to play TL because I have no idea. I just shoot a boomerang and hope they don't approach me and if they do I try to grab and fail and get punished.
lol, well, learn to arrow cancel (press B as if your gonna L cancel) and learn to use your hookshot for spacing (you can use Z in the air but instead use L to dodge and cancel with A to hookshot). Try not to grab so much unless its a guaranteed grab. Avoid taking out bombs when your standing on the ground.

I guess you can start by learning this :)

Finch

Smash Lord
lol I know all those things I'm just too lazy to figure out when I'm supposed to do them.

The L + A is really helpful though because I get really frustrated when I press z and airdodge. I don't really think you can help me over smashboards anyway, but it would be good if we can sit down and play some matches next time you're in orlando.

lamugi

Smash Lord
see comments like that are just some of the reasons why people dislike you. I slept on the floor and gave you my bed when i had to go to work in three hours, i got you free food and didnt charge you a cent for gas money. Lets see i took you to the arcade and showed you some **** in Mvc2 as well as xmen vs streetfighter while i was paying for your matches. Sorry my mom was being a complete ***** at the time and everything didnt go according to plan, but all you did was ***** and complain dude grow the **** up. I always treat you nicely when you come down here and risk my own *** just so you have a place to stay/ try to make you have fun. You complain about me not playing you for real, well i was having a ****ty day so i wanted to **** around and not take **** too seriously. Plus you got wrecked/worked by polmex who hasnt even been playing melee for half as much as you have lolololololol

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Keep lame drama out of cool tournament topic plx

P.S. to all flordians. keep it up you're a great melee state lots of people could never get that turnout in NY save NYC/long island scene.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
no lio you definitely got mind games, and youre a better overall toon link then i am too. your spacing and projectile setup is perfect along with your speed and knowledge of the game. the only thing finch would learn from me is how to get lucky lol

im gonna practice more though i think this proved it, and im looking forward to you hosting a smashfest in the 2 weeks like you said id gladly go and play some brawl + melee

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
no lio you definitely got mind games, and youre a better overall toon link then i am too. your spacing and projectile setup is perfect along with your speed and knowledge of the game. the only thing finch would learn from me is how to get lucky lol

im gonna practice more though i think this proved it, and im looking forward to you hosting a smashfest in the 2 weeks like you said id gladly go and play some brawl + melee
no man trust me I watched a lot of your matches and you're not predictable at all. After a while I become pretty predictable...I may be faster but you sure know how to mindgame your way through a match and do well. Like I said, we're gonna combine our toon links and make a toon link on roids :)

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
YayLiosmashfestletsplaylotsofmelee.
come to think of it....if you want melee as well then lets do it in the basement like how you did last time. That way there'll be a lot more room and melee can take place too. Not that many ppl fit in my apartment if I include melee as well.

Oh ****

info plz
Well nothing is established at the moment but by next week ill let you know.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I hope you can come down to UCF more often, at least monthly for Gigs, when they happen.

Keep playing and you'll make the PR in no time.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I moved to the Orlando/UCF area recently. Is there a thread or anything for friendlies around these parts? I'm constantly studying/working, would be nice to get in some matches once in a while.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
there's several threads, but this isn't one of them.

use "UCF Brawl in Orlando" or "1/31 Gigabits ..." those are the threads where orlando players chat

Top Bottom