• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Hi my name is Andy, I like to Spam, and now I will stop before I get warned.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I should be coming to this. :)

Also, another possible airport to fly in to is Ontario Airport. If anyone flies in there, I can probably pick them up from there and drive them to the venue, which is only like 40 miles away.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Man i wanna go to this... Hopefully ill have enough money to go to this.
If i do get money for the plane ticket.
You think you could pick me up from the airport ken/anyone who is near the venue?

Please reply
thanks
Gabe

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

Man i wanna go to this... Hopefully ill have enough money to go to this.
If i do get money for the plane ticket.
You think you could pick me up from the airport ken/anyone who is near the venue?

Please reply
thanks
Gabe
were actually picking people up from the listed airports. Only those and no where else so if you plan to fly in and want to get pick up go to the first page and see the list of airports you can choose so we can pick you up along with other smashers.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
also, double posting is wrong, don't do it
haha ken is too good
Mach Dash ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
haha jason's too good hahaha

ok, now I'm getting serious.

OH **** SON! IN & OUT!!!

MAN NIGAA! YOU GOT US HOOKED ON THAT ****, AND I'M ACROSS THE BLOODY CONTINENT! I gotta tap that ****, one, more, time!!!

Ok California, pkmvodka and me are very interested in coming, but we want to see stuff this time. We'd arrive on july 15th or 16th and we'd leave around the 24th-25th. So basically, we wanna have fun, visit stuff, and go back to Canada with memories of passion and beauty. Also, girls.

We are clean people, we pick up, we can do dishes, we don't walk loudly and we don't take space.

On my part, I like any type of music,
I'm single at the moment,
I'm a black japanese wannabe,
I like pets,
and I like In & Out.
I'm not too bad at smash and I can pass Jessica on Expert at Guitar Hero 2.
I enjoy french, science, maths, physics.
I like hearing people talk about random facts.
I look forward to getting drunk with some people at least once (max 10 times).
I enjoy taking long walks on the beach, and putting my hands down my pants.

If you're cool enough to house me, reply in this thread, pm me, or send me death threats through the mail (just pm me and I'll give you my address).

Also: Trevyn, my blood will not touch the american soil.

chester out. THIS IS CANADA!

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
haha ken is too good

haha jason's too good hahaha

ok, now I'm getting serious.

OH **** SON! IN & OUT!!!

MAN NIGAA! YOU GOT US HOOKED ON THAT ****, AND I'M ACROSS THE BLOODY CONTINENT! I gotta tap that ****, one, more, time!!!

Ok California, pkmvodka and me are very interested in coming, but we want to see stuff this time. We'd arrive on july 15th or 16th and we'd leave around the 24th-25th. So basically, we wanna have fun, visit stuff, and go back to Canada with memories of passion and beauty. Also, girls.

We are clean people, we pick up, we can do dishes, we don't walk loudly and we don't take space.

On my part, I like any type of music,
I'm single at the moment,
I'm a black japanese wannabe,
I like pets,
and I like In & Out.
I'm not too bad at smash and I can pass Jessica on Expert at Guitar Hero 2.
I enjoy french, science, maths, physics.
I like hearing people talk about random facts.
I look forward to getting drunk with some people at least once (max 10 times).
I enjoy taking long walks on the beach, and putting my hands down my pants.

If you're cool enough to house me, reply in this thread, pm me, or send me death threats through the mail (just pm me and I'll give you my address).

Also: Trevyn, my blood will not touch the american soil.

chester out. THIS IS CANADA!
lol!

Ok chesterr, I will try to work out housing before the tournament for people who want to go sight seeing and have a vacation. CA is just too good of an opportunity to pass. Furthermore, I hope there aren't too many that want to stay 15-24 >_<.
Housing and Socal really don't mix... however I will try. just because canadians are just too Cool

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Ken: This is madness!
chesterr: Madness?!? This...is...CANADA!

haha too good. Hope the Japan funds are coming along nicely. I have...*counts change* 50 cents to my name so donating's a no-go for me. :laugh:

The Game II

Smash Champion
By the time the tournament rolls around, I'll be in SoCal, so I will be attending and providing live coverage throughout the tournament.

I think by then, getyourtournament will be able to provide consistant updates throughout that weekend. So stay tuned.

--GCII

Tink

Smash Hero
MW will need need pickup and housing. ill post again when i know how many, what time, and what airport.

edit: for the IL/IN guys, not ohio :p.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Luckily its in my area. :)

And yes, California is the best: Smashers, Food, Arnold, Bi Weeklies, Weather, etc

- FlyLeaf (Marth/Fox/Jigglypuff)

Watty

Smash Lord
tink wtf ohio is coming 4 sure i dunno about indy and illy but ohio already has tickets GG we get pick up first fatty

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Everyone Please Register!

If you do not Register, we will not know if you are coming or if we have to pick you up from the Airport!

Please Register if you want housing, Pick ups and any other special needs!

Edit: special needs for the tournament....

FireFly

Smash Lord
I just registered. I am 100% sure that I am going and hopefully there will be more people from Hawaii.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Sup sup Tom. I just registered too! Two Hawaii Smashers!! lolz Well, at least I plan on going. As long as it's my own money, I don't see my parents stopping me.

I really really really want to do this! C'mon JGC! Sign upz!!!

Husband

Smash Lord
Hey... turns out I might be able to make this but I dont think wife will be able to. Does anyone want to team?

Ken- Do I have to pay as soon as I register and are there refunds if something comes up and I cant make it?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

Hey... turns out I might be able to make this but I dont think wife will be able to. Does anyone want to team?

Ken- Do I have to pay as soon as I register and are there refunds if something comes up and I cant make it?
registration online is just a estimation of how many people might show. You pay at the door, and if you dont register online and post your info you pay more at the door. currently the entry is 75, if you dont register and attend the day of the event, chances are your going to pay 100 to enter the tournament.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
attention:

Who ever is flying 8 hours + to the tournament, we will be able to accomodate you at earliest Tuesday since you are coming from such a long way.

Who ever is flying 7 hours and Less, Please try to buy your plane tickets either Thursday night at earliest or friday morning! Housing is hard to come by in Socal, so unless you find someone in socal to house you or even renting a motel for a day or two, The 0c3 staff probably cannot take care of you before the tournament.

We all will also be busy running and hosting the tournament so don't expect us to take you sight seeing around socal or anything else special.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
husband me and u can team ;) unless jones come but i doubt he will be in attendance due to his extensive days off work soooo yeah yuhzz im free but i dunno im goot enough to be on the husband team tho :(

Husband

Smash Lord
Hayato, you will always have enough for me. Lets do this. I have the same deal going on with Wife so unless he comes, which he already said he wouldnt. Lets show the WC what we got

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yes sir! :D im just lookin for flight dealz so far isai got me a 260 which looks tastsy but its gone ;o i just need to gamble and make some money i mite do a one way here and one way which ever looks cheapest

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
so no one can house me and my bro for a couple days before the tourney? if someone can please PM me or so, we are driving and would like to practice before the tourney

Noble-

Smash Ace
so no one can house me and my bro for a couple days before the tourney? if someone can please PM me or so, we are driving and would like to practice before the tourney
Well Umm
I could try
It depends which airport you are coming from
I live about 30 min from LAX(if you come from the airport)
If your driving then possibility is high for me housing you(Since all I have to do is give directions)
If all goes well I could house like 10 people if needed (PM me if you need housing, I have to know how many)
Since I will be on summer vacation during that time
Our crew would like to practice with as much people as possible before going to 0c3
So if you need housing for a couple nights
I would be glad to
But first I have to figure out how to do this
And get permission from parents.

Don't get your hopes up

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Wobbling is illegal after 2 seconds? I've accidently wobbled for more than 2 seconds before. Plus, not everyone knows exactly what a wobble looks like. The process to go into a chain grab can last at least two seconds, and idiots will cry from every which direction the words "ZOMFG WOBBLERLOLOL".

But yeah. It's not like I'm going, or anything. I just thought that was unjust. :p

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
Hey Ken, if I come to this, are we still gonna do our 3-days of staying awake $10 signed Money Match?

tink wtf ohio is coming 4 sure i dunno about indy and illy but ohio already has tickets GG we get pick up first fatty
Watty, you're gonna get left at the airport and some homeless bum will probably **** you for the entire duration of OC3 and you'll probably like it.

Oh, and Ken, what is your home address? You could PM it to me if you want.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

i dont know whats the deal, but every year we get some funny idiots who think its fun to register with fake names on the list. If your not going to attend oc3, atleast dont **** with the registration list. Show us some respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom