• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'll do my best to raise money and gather donations! :]
San Diego Love!

P.S. Wow! A USA vs Japan battle with ALL the best players would be insane :]

(Dream Teams!)
Ken, Azen, PC, Chu, KDJ, M2K, Isai
VS
Mikael, Bombsoldier, C. Jack, Aniki, Masashi, Shu, Mach Dash, and way too many other crazy-ridiculous Japanese smashers!

I'm going for sure! July will be too good for smash :]

<3

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
OC3 sounds like a lot of fun.
I won't be able to make it though.
Have fun guys, and make sure to film the crowd as well as the match to get the full impact of matches.

Watty

Smash Lord
Watty, Mathos, Drephen, Joe Bushman, Frenziefool are all coming for sure. MW representation baby

Watty

Smash Lord
ur WC fatty and u better show its like 2 hours fromur house!!!!!!!! We are flying from the MW but.... i guess u are rihgt i apologize. Want some more candy ROFL

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I agree with 19-21 date. That would be way too good. Especially since I'd probably be able to actually go.

>_>

Get it?? My opinion is about as useful as that one really dumb useless thing.

So I'm assuming there's no set date yet?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
daymmz rightz it gonna be busy my excuse to go will be "Family Visit, Marriage" :D hopefully i can get a few days off work.... woot woot ill post flight info soon as i find one under 300 :p

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
ur WC fatty and u better show its like 2 hours fromur house!!!!!!!! We are flying from the MW but.... i guess u are rihgt i apologize. Want some more candy ROFL
Hey, **** you. ***.
MW fo life, son. And I'm gonna shove that candy up your ***.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
alright guys, 0c3 will be a weekened before Evo WEst so we are planning to have a back to back tournament.

However, the 0c3 staff can probably help people with housing perhaps 2 days before the even and until it ends. Afterwards we will drop people off and what not.

If you plan on staying until Evo WC, please be sure to ask people in socal for housing until then. During the Weekdays before EVO WC, it is a perfect opportunity to go to either DisneyLand, 6 Flags, Universal studios and what not. Perhaps the Staff could possibly go with people in a group if we aren't too tired.

0c2 killed the staff and we didnt recover for perhaps 2 months. I am just saying don't expect any of the staff to take care of anyone after the tournament is over until Evo WC. Of course we won't leave you hanging and make sure you get to the airport. Sorry if we had the power and the time we could but most of us have to get back to our jobs/lives/kids and whatnot.

Venue update-
I will be talking to the warehouse owner this thursday and be posting Final Details be the end of this week.

thanks again for your support
Ken-

Arash

Smash Lord
at this point the date is set in stone, all we need is final confirmation for the venue and we're gold:)

xHayatox

Smash Lord
good job OC Team I will be booking trips soon as i have enough cash.. its at 400 right now im tryin to see if i can get it down to 300 r 200

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

Is there an official reason why the IC death grab was banned? Just curious, really.
well most people are officially banning it because its pretty cheap meaning people who just know how to death grab can actually win. Thus its banned. Im sure most would agree but this isnt a debating topic, so yeah its banned. Great ice climbers players wont need to infinite to win anyways.

D1

Banned via Administration
as of now bombsoldier is 90% coming. It'll be 100% if we get some more donations ;)
Word lemme start hustling on the New York streets to get some moniez for this!

I wanna come too! <333 the WC!

No campers like where I live!

*cough* EC *cough*

>_> (hopefully no one calls treason...*runs*)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
for all those who want to help

alright if you want to help use this page for donations.

http://www.disconets.com/Knights/Donate.html

my goal is to get the most donations i can before oc3 to help out the japanese and help out with the high venue fees in california. This year smashers are allowed to actually sleep at the venue, and in doing that things weren't cheap on our behalf, so please help out if you can. The longer donations come in the less time we have money to buy tickets from japan to america cheap.

So help a poor kid from the farmlands of japan to the west coast to oc3 =). I will assure you every cent spent on bombsoldier will be worth it just to watch him play.

im also going to probably update the website soon. Now that the layouts done everything will fall into place. Neal's also making a registration page so sign ups will be available shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom