• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
also, will the stages be the same as last year? (aka the 3 on random and only the 6 available for counterpick) cuz that would be ****ing amazing.

TAK$

Smash Ace
Yikes, the latter dates conflict with Otakon :(.
yeah i noticed that also >__< it sucks, atleast i have an alternative, in case i'm really broke after FC lolz. =o

unless my gf wants to go to cali instead, then that makes it easyer on me, although it would be awesome if you did it the same day as evo, that way i can do everything i want in july.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I don't mind any date; as long as it isn't within as many weekdays as it was last year (work sucks)

I'd rather not have it on the date of FC, but the more I think about it, I'd only be able to do one of the two anyways, and I have family in California I can visit.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
12-14th probly best for me since i got my vacation set on that week. other dates is fine by me but might be difficult to change my vaca schedule. mostlikely i can so i have no preference on date but 12-14th for me is most secure. too bad im not important :O tooo bad i cant stay for 3 weeks i definately wanna enter both OC and EVO. and FC..... I WANNA DO ROS BUT I AM TOO POOR....

_milktea

Smash Lord
yeah i noticed that also >__< it sucks, atleast i have an alternative, in case i'm really broke after FC lolz. =o

unless my gf wants to go to cali instead, then that makes it easyer on me, although it would be awesome if you did it the same day as evo, that way i can do everything i want in july.
As long as your gf has something to do during the tournament haha.

Boo at all events being unfortunately thrown into July :(. Wtf Otakon.

TAK$

Smash Ace
As long as your gf has something to do during the tournament haha.

Boo at all events being unfortunately thrown into July :(. Wtf Otakon.
she loves the beach big time, esp this one beach in socal (forgot the name), so it would work out, she hasnt been there in a while, so she would thrilled. =D

i kinda wish otakon was happening in august, the few that were (i think 3?), saved me alot of trouble, july is usually a busy yet very fun month. =o

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

she loves the beach big time, esp this one beach in socal (forgot the name), so it would work out, she hasnt been there in a while, so she would thrilled. =D

i kinda wish otakon was happening in august, the few that were (i think 3?), saved me alot of trouble, july is usually a busy yet very fun month. =o
the otakons in cali are huge, but the girls there are wierd.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
12-14th probly best for me since i got my vacation set on that week. other dates is fine by me but might be difficult to change my vaca schedule. mostlikely i can so i have no preference on date but 12-14th for me is most secure. too bad im not important :O tooo bad i cant stay for 3 weeks i definately wanna enter both OC and EVO. and FC..... I WANNA DO ROS BUT I AM TOO POOR....
12-14 eh? Bring Krazy Jones! it's not going to be a tournament without you hayato!

anyways, this time I'm going to have a staff of 300 spartans(san diegoians). well.... not really 300 but their hearts are as big as 300 lol

I've talked to the japanese players and they said 12-14 or 19-21weekend is really good.

since we are doing it a thurs-sat, I'm pretty sure we can all go to Disneyland afterwards, or even Disneyland Ca adventures back to back

on Sunday of course

TAK$

Smash Ace
the otakons in cali are huge, but the girls there are wierd.
lol same with over here, it's more or less like 70% of them, the rest are cool, but nekocon is a whole nother story, everyone is weird there roflz. >.>

but i'm going to disneyland the day before the tourny, i think, if i have enough $$$ (i hope i will.... traveling to fc, then oc is expensive, unless they happen on the same week.... x_x) gets me ready and hyped, ^_^ and then sunday also, i love that place, havent been there in years though, this is gonna be amazing.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Tink:

If you don't have anything constructive to say about the issue I was addressing, please just STFU. You don't have a clue what my intentions are.

-Kimosabae

Banks

Smash Hero
I want to go. I doubt anyone else from Maine will though =/ I, however, unlike my Maine coherts like blowing money on random things and going to cali will be fun :)
since when were you planing on going to california. BS, and not bombsoldier.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
12-14 eh? Bring Krazy Jones! it's not going to be a tournament without you hayato!

anyways, this time I'm going to have a staff of 300 spartans(san diegoians). well.... not really 300 but their hearts are as big as 300 lol

I've talked to the japanese players and they said 12-14 or 19-21weekend is really good.

since we are doing it a thurs-sat, I'm pretty sure we can all go to Disneyland afterwards, or even Disneyland Ca adventures back to back

on Sunday of course
ken, do you know of any housing AFTER oc3? me and some mw guys are thinking about making this a week or so long vacation and going to evowest after (me, eddie, tink, viperboy, bigc, etc all have interest in doing this)

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
ken, do you know of any housing AFTER oc3? me and some mw guys are thinking about making this a week or so long vacation and going to evowest after (me, eddie, tink, viperboy, bigc, etc all have interest in doing this)
well this time we are going to guarentee housing before we actually do anything. However I am pretty sure I can find someone to house you guys after the tournament, if not I probably can do it.. We'll see... it's still a bit too early to jump to conclusions.

i haven't even booked the venue nor have I picked a date for this yet!! :psycho:

D1

Banned via Administration
This time I won't fuxing miss out on an awesome event like this. Get ur OC3 bannerz ready b*tchez!!!

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
well this time we are going to guarentee housing before we actually do anything. However I am pretty sure I can find someone to house you guys after the tournament, if not I probably can do it.. We'll see... it's still a bit too early to jump to conclusions.

i haven't even booked the venue nor have I picked a date for this yet!! :psycho:
thanks for considering us. we aren't even sure if we are doing this but we would LOVE to.

oh and thx again for hosting this. what about the stages? are they same as last year? (plzplzplz)

Miharu

Smash Hero
****, I really wish this would be later in the year (September, October, etc) since I'm going to SoCal for college; but that's just me being selfish >.>

But wouldn't it be nice to have a tourney later in the year? Since there's going to be enough happening in July as it is.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
if the japanese say july 12-14 and 19-21 are good for them, i say go with july 19-21, at least then you arent indirectly competing with FC..........i know i know, you arent competing with them, but if they are on the same date, then people will have to choose between them, for example, i would love to go to both tournaments, but obviously it would be hard to pick one over the other.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Too Much Love <3

sounds good rick.
Is Tink talking to me???? :] <3

I feel so honored! <3

It's Mexico, age doesn't matter

... unless you pass for a 12 year old (which you dont); they too have standards
I miss you Cao :-(

on Sunday of course

Big hearts?
Thank you Ken! <3

San Diego Love!

But yes, so I met with the general manager of the club today and we are waiting for confirmation for the venue right now. So, in the meantime, I will continue my quest for secondary venue choices. :]

In regards to housing, I understand that this was a huge problem for 0c2, and I want to make sure all of San Diego steps it up to house.

I will be able to house between 12-20 people at my own house. And since we own a town homedown the street from our house, and since the the current tenants move out in June, if that place is not rented yet come july, we can have an entire 2 story house dedicated for smashers!! <333 Perfect for me getting Ken, Isai, Mana, Japan training sessions! <33333 (A boy can dream, can't he?)

--

I will continue to try my best!

Pat/Azn_Lep how is your search going?

--

19-21 seems to be getting the most response from people :]
I will do my best to not let everyone down!

love,
rick(ety)

Echo

Smash Champion
me and smeesh know we're comin for sure, so if you're making a list of people that need housing or something, it'd be much appreciated ^^ thanks!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
ill try to bring krazyjones i am def not paying for his tic but most likely my ticket will be free/w security fee 10 $ like last year OC ;P im down for any week of 12th or 19th once the dates confirmed ill change my vaca schedule or keep depending on wen . disneyland woot woot and club and tit-tie bar im there hellz yeaahz See we brought more soldiers than you SPARTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN TONIIIGHHHTTTT WE DIIIEEEEE INN HELLLLLLLLLL! saw that movie 3 times wtf ;D

Husband

Smash Lord
Hayato - Come to MD and bring Krazy. Me and wife will train you guys back into practice. Wife can share a bunch of his new **** with Krazy. Bring Eve while your at it.

Come down when ever you want, just let us know. Also, come early to pound if you can.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
so i've hit up a south tourney, an EC tourney, and i'm from the MW, so that only leaves WC left... might as well go to the best one then, right?

i should be flying out here w/ tink, eddie, and dope, possibly others.

i say shoot for 26 - 29, it'd be much easier on a lot of ppl, but if that can't work out, 19 - 22 would work too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom