• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
If this were in fact to happen during the weekend between FC and Evo, July would be the most bestestest month of smash ever.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Yay, 0C3 :)

Good news is I might be able to attend this one with FalseFalco, as long as I have a job and $600.00 in time.

EDIT: Also, what FalseFalco says is true. Late July makes things a lot easier for us to travel.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
I like Cali So I should come to OC3.

Ken- Would anyone in Cali House me or do you guys hate me too much???
I don't hate you, never did. However there has been smash drama between us, more likely a Coast rivalry. Didn't I cheer for you and wife vs azen and chilling at mlg Vegas?

anyways yes, we will guarentee housing for those who need it, once we plan out everything.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Not sure if i'm coming. I need to see what my plans are.

And lol @ coast rivalries.... are you guys trying to be rappers?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Not sure if i'm coming. I need to see what my plans are.

And lol @ coast rivalries.... are you guys trying to be rappers?
Bonus Features for OC3 DVD....

The Freestyle Rap Battle!

Husband vs Ken!

Wife vs Mew2King!

I would buy a DVD just for that, actually.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yeah

Disneyland/California Adventure would be amazing!
if you havent been to california adventure your missing out they got a kick *** roller coaster there.

You can also buy a one day pass for both theme parks its tight. If you have to wait like 4 hours for a ride you can reserve your ticket and go to california adventure go on a couple rides there and come back 4 hours back to disneyland and go on that ride at disneyland.

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
Aww man, I def want to come to this... if I can get housing and a cheap airplane ticket then I'd def be up for an international smash tournament in CA, since I've never been there...

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I don't even know if my brothers and I will be attending this. I'll talk to them about it since we've never really been to a big West Coast tournament. Once you get the date I'll be able to actually start planning and seeing what's possible. However, it'd be great if the dates didn't collide with FC (July 12 - 14).

Haruka's DNA

Smash Cadet
Dan and I would do hopper passes for Disneyland and California Adventure like ManaCloud suggested.. That has my vote! Guaranteed good times.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
alright thanks for all your suggestions and the majority of them have been taken into account.

I will close this thread for now and possibly open it once I secure the exact date and venue.

thanks again :)

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
ken, idk if u r considering this, but could you PLEASE make ruleset same as oc2's (3 on random, no stage bans, and the other 3 neutrals for counterpicks). this is the biggest reason why i want to go to oc3 with my midwest brothers (tink, eddie, viperboy, etc), because the ruleset was TOO TOO TOO OTO TOO GOOD last year.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
not to worry, stage select (and most other rules) will be exactly the same as 0C2

the only thing i'm considering changing is banning the "wobbles" technique, but we'll see...

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
not to worry, stage select (and most other rules) will be exactly the same as 0C2

the only thing i'm considering changing is banning the "wobbles" technique, but we'll see...
YES!!!!!!!!!

<3 kenz

also, im for banning but i DONT want this topic to turn into a debate over it lol.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
So I found cool airfares that will get me from Dallas to Chicago to LA back to Dallas so I can to FC/OC/EVO for $250. Hopefully it will all work out

:D

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
So I'm bringing my EC *** to this.

Someone tell me what to do against fox before I push a ***** in the face if I get upthrow + Uair'd.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Sweet

im coming and the ENTIRAWR Bowser caravan will be coming to, or at least they better be. Also we or utah will be making as many donations as possible for the japanese.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yess!!! its a slim chance i can go but i will bump it up to 90% chance and this time i think me and krazybonez might attend to em... bring back the shell shock! hopefully i can find a plane ticket cheap enough :D and i shoud have some cash since i plan to road trip it out to Pound

OOOO MMMYYYY GOOOOD KIDSS FRWEAKINNN SEEEERIOUUUUUUSSSS ITSSS GOOJIRRRAAA!!!! U KNOW I wAS ONCe KNOWN AS KOJIRO...... except i stopped playing AOE

The_Doug

Smash Ace
lol missed my chance last year due to "unfortunate misfortunes".

Count me in! No bloody clue what crew I'll be playing on though!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
ultra luigi is pimp. im gonna wear a black doctors coat with a dr mario mustache..... we need a mario, a princess, bowser (gojira wear ur shell right now!) and a yoshi to complete

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
im counting on a lot of people to show up, since it's going to be hosted on Friday Saturday and Sunday

Basically a weekend for those who have jobs.

:D

Moreover, I think Japan, Canada, "perhaps" Europe will have a strong team this time around.

Maybe Hawaii/Alaska too

so I'm just going to say it now that yes, this will be the 1st tournament where the US will Unit and Form a crew without no Coast Rivalries and compete in an International crew battle

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Oc To The 3

Ok i missed oc last year, probably the biggest mistake ever. THis year i dont give a rats poop i am def gonna be there.

I WILL BE AT BOTH OC3 AND FC PAPAS!

GET READY TO HAVE DAV3 BRING THE HOUSE DOWN! Jenny made me feel all bad when i went to fc and not oc so i def gotta make it upto the ken family. I will bring all you guys more shirts and some other good stuff. CANT WAIT ILL POST FLIGHT DETAILS ONCE I GET CONFIRMED DATES!!!!!!!

WOOHOO

PAPA DAV3 > 07 SUMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom