• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/17/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing on Saint Patrick's Day

vZakat

Half Genie
A-L your on. and anyone else who'd like to play the second best Roy in florida is more than welcome.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I need money matches. Who wants to play $3 best of 3 or $5 best of 5?

and vouch David's roy hotness

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
ahhh man...this tournament is getting so big and i havent even been training lately...all these people are gonna be bringing their A games and i'm gonna be bringing like my...C game...dats not cool...i better get some serious training out of this thing...

sighrax....i need to play you again...my sheik vs your falcon...peace

-hiroshi

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
So CF and Fox for a total of $7???

Sounds good!!!

Though after I'd like more friendlies!!!

:colorful:
well how about you get an overdose of ganon by MM that C.fal with me again? 2 dolla-holla? your one of the few c.falcons i enjoy facing i usually find that match boring hah

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Q I need to play you too. We've never played 1v1. :colorful:

Talk to Skrach or Otru and see if you guys can come early Friday. I actually want to sleep for more than 3 hours this tourney so the earlier the better.

penguin hardcore

Smash Cadet
heyooo

money match offers:
fenriro: 2$ link ditto
zorro:2$ link ditto
apollo:2$ link ditto

anyone else with a modest proposal feel free to put it out there.

hadrcore bo! "who needs a sig anyways" noob test

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
bo!...$2 bux..my sheik vs your link...man with all of these extra MM'es going on...we better be bringing a lot of tv/gamecube set-ups guys...like i said eralier..i am bringing my tv/cube set-up...if you guys want time for MM'es..then bring stuff so we can use them...with the tournament being so big...there is going to be very little time in this tournament for MM's...and there have been like123,456,789, MM offers made so far...so yeah...peace

-hiroshi

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Q, can we lower the price on our MM? I'm kind of poor.

$10 (Doubles) + $15 (Singles) + [$4.99 + $1 + $1 (MMs)] + 10$ (Food) = $41.99 :(

Maybe $3 for an even 40?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Bo: Dude, yes...Link dittoes are amazing...

I shudder to think how much I stand to lose at this tourney...o.o. lol

Hopefully I'll win some of these.lol

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
Bo: Dude, yes...Link dittoes are amazing...

I shudder to think how much I stand to lose at this tourney...o.o. lol

Hopefully I'll win some of these.lol
well Darrel, all i know is that my Lazy Moon Pizza is going to be free... so that pretty much makes my day ;) lol.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Haha. look who's getting all confident about smash all the sudden...don't make me bust out my zelda on you...

:demon:

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Man, Fenrir, your Zelda was darn nasty last time. I need to get a one on one with it.

Hiroshi, do not forget, I am going to beat your Shiek this time. I also want some matches against your Pika.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
Haha. look who's getting all confident about smash all the sudden...don't make me bust out my zelda on you...

:demon:
only because you care enough to help me :laugh: but lets just forget the fact that Sheik is a horrible matchup for Link... that has nothing to do with it... :chuckle:

vZakat

Half Genie
We better be. If it doesn't happen it's because LOL punked out and was to scared to face the power of our Roys. If you can't stand the heat, don't play the roy.

Top Bottom