• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
So i played half a match against anther cause he told me hed play a set with me but the TO was threatening to DQ him so he left after i got him down to one stock =( i totally wouldve won though
I saw him jab-locking some of my friends with quick attack, it looked so ballin

Ally ****ing *****, when he was off the stage i didnt have much of a problem but when he was on the stage i couldnt do anythingg. And he has a funny voice. I love Dtilt vs cypher though, fun stuff.

Shaya, last time i checked, ganon was marfs hardest matchup cause hes in G tier
Ganon tier
God tier
so i dunno where you get your info from

Roxas M

Smash Master
if all tournaments are like the one i went to i'll never go to tournaments again.

i had to stand around for 3hours. the game store that made the tournament had no chairs. we could only brawl at FD or smashville. and we had to chose 1 character for the whole tournament. i couldn't use marth because they had those hi-def tvs that lags alot with brawl.
i lost to a ddd. i didn't get ***** though. it was a close match.

∫unk

Smash Master
why would u choose that as ur first >_____>

and roy r will always be a smart player

if he doesnt put time he wont be really good... just like everybody else

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
@Marthshadow: WTF. that sucks. >.<

In other news, my Marth's depressed. D: I had a bunch of disgustingly laggy wifi matches the other day (I ranted about those earlier x.x) and ever since... :/
/pmsing leavemealooone

Anyway, emoing aside, I'm thinking of entering this little guy into MYM6. I'd (hopefully) do up a fancy interactive flash thing for him and everything~ I was also thinking of doing another character of mine or someone else, but Pepperment here seems to "fit in" to the smash scene most, in a way, so I'll start with him and see how it goes.

clowsui

Smash Legend
for anyone who cares:

i, johnsui, have eliminated one of my many johns and prooobably the most legitimate one (aside from having no wii to practice offense): controller johns

my black controller with the "broken z button" that i really wanted to use b/c the z button was the only problem with it...
the z button actually works 100% of the time now for some reason
now i don't have to use my silver that has weird control stick :D

expect to see better results from me lol

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Don't run off stage ever

don't move forward after every jump

edit: steel just cause u think it sucks doesn't mean for the majority

im not even saying it doesnt suck i think ur just being dumb as ****

and emo
rofl posts like this are funneh because it's only relevant to my 1843 style

i go off stage A LOT because marth has the advantage off stage vs every char except mk

∫unk

Smash Master
Neo, when u actually show up to the wc maybe I'll care about ur style, but right now ur "style" means nothing since no one on the wc knows what that is

and ur level and marthshadows levels are different so the advice is diff

what a dumb post Nathaniel it's like steel imd u to respond to the post like he's done to me numerous times then steel responds immediately after saying he agrees LOL

and steel is pathetic hasn't thought of his own **** since ever. Trust me when I say he can't think of his own **** outside of smash too

btw ur not staying at my house anymore bye

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Have we ever even talked to him? I don't think anyone really liked him anyway... oh well not mine to judge. So... to ease tension around here, I haven't played Brawl in over... 3 days. And my friends are actually caring to play competitively now. Oh and Hippie (the Marth/Mario Bros you all know and love) and I figured we go to the same HS and live oh nothing but an hr away.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Ah, only we know we all have a very caring heart deep inside our critically acclaimed elitist exterior.
I <3 Marth and the boards.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
To some of the lower tier character boards we come off as..."aristocrats"...but "worthy" aristocrats.

Needless to say, I take all the benefits of being a marth main.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Meh, all character boards are stuck up in some way or another. :p I figure most of us wouldn't main the character(s) we do if not for thinking they're better than the others in some way.

For instance, Marth is the prettiest character on the roster. :D

Tari

Smash Apprentice
Metaknight should have to fight with a handicap.
He should fight without his sword.

Meh, all character boards are stuck up in some way or another. :p I figure most of us wouldn't main the character(s) we do if not for thinking they're better than the others in some way.

For instance, Marth is the prettiest character on the roster. :D
Prettiest, and the manliest.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
lol Marth boards has too many people who think they know everything. I realized that like 6 months after that was me. Only really hit me in like January. It's all good though, one day you guys will realize that 85-90% of us don't actually know ****.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Indeed...wait, what?

Anyway, I like to believe Marth is a girl, that way I don't have to deal with all the "Marth is gay" crap. >_>

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
The Marth Boards- You guys are soooooooo stuck up! Everyone acts like they are experts at this game and then they go lose to Samus players in tournies. Btw, you guys are huge nerds. Pratically everyones avatar is like an anime girl with a stuffed animal. That **** wont get you girlfriends IRL. I never post there, but im considering coming back one day just to make fun of you guys.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm actually really low in like all of the rankings everywhere rofl

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Neo is modest when modesty is due, yet will own your *** if you get out of place. That's how things role round here.

We're actually not even close to as bad as everyone says, I didn't know it was wrong and elitist to defend our character, and our own.

∫unk

Smash Master
when i get a new wii i want to wifi u guys

like in a month

i need to learn matchups and supposedly wifi is good for that

but maybe not we'll see

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
when i get a new wii i want to wifi u guys

like in a month

i need to learn matchups and supposedly wifi is good for that

but maybe not we'll see
better off staying offline. as long as you have connections your pretty good. wifi won't get you anywhere. take it from a scrubby wifi warrior (who goes to tourneys and uh.. can't even say about placings)

just sayin.

Top Bottom