• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I don't remember being influenced by this Haruhi character when creating the MBR . . .

Also, I hate getting ftilted by Snake. It's so rude. I also hate getting hit by Snake's aerials. It shouldn't happen. The rest of Snake I'm fine with.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero

Haruhi Season Two Is Real!

Bamboo Rhapsody!!!!!! Omg!

It Is Ultimately Marth Related. Without Haruhi, The Formations Of The Marth Back Room Would Have Never Taken Place! Take This Day To Respect It! :d

Next new episode of Haruhi will be 26th of August... THREE GOD **** MONTHS AWAY!?
how do you know it's coming out? can you give source/link please? *much appreciated ^.^*

ruk, and punishment divine is gonna wreck my marth and create a new one. maybe if that happens i'll accept that marth isn't CP viable against MK :/

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I don't remember being influenced by this Haruhi character when creating the MBR . . .

Also, I hate getting ftilted by Snake. It's so rude. I also hate getting hit by Snake's aerials. It shouldn't happen. The rest of Snake I'm fine with.
i hate snakes tilts with a passion

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I always lol when I see non-top players complaining about their non-top player friend's MK. At that level the advantage barely matters, because you have the ability to just get better than your friend. At that point, you should ignore disadvantages, and simply strive to become as powerful as possible. You won't become great with an attitude like that.

Tennet

Smash Champion
When play Marth i can't beat my MK WTF its soooo hard... everytime i get better so does the MK!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i had forgotten the pain....

8 jalapeno slices on my subway sub....

my a$$hole---

never again

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i had forgotten the pain....

8 jalapeno slices on my subway sub....

my a$$hole---

never again
lmfaooo
best subway sub: Italian bread, chicken breast, american cheese, lettuce, purple onions, mayo

Also, I don't generally have trouble adjusting to character switches.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
lmfaooo
best subway sub: Italian bread, chicken breast, american cheese, lettuce, purple onions, mayo

Also, I don't generally have trouble adjusting to character switches.
LMFAO @ the ultimate white man's sub, horrible

***** even topped it off with mayo LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

the best sub is the BMT *****

subway in general is garbage btw

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
snakes are fun to face... great fun =D

i use ROB Falcon Marth Lucas Bowser and Kirby all of which have decent fair approaches. then Falco. iphail =D

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer

God****it, NEO! Quit censor dodging! :mad088:

I swear of all the censor dodging infractions I give you get half of them...

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167

xDD

im not even white but yea the mayo is 100% necessary

idk what other cheese to get lol

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Well they already censor them... And giving NEO infractions for it clearly doesn't stop him.
I edited them out. Standard protocol :)

On a side note, I realized my Marth doesn't use fair's very much. I mean, I use them, but I use nair's much more often.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167

On a side note, I realized my Marth doesn't use fair's very much. I mean, I use them, but I use nair's much more often.
Against certain characters thats believable, but how do you manage to do that against characters like, say, Kirby?

weird lol

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

i used to use fairs WAYYY more than i do now. but when I was playing today I noticed ive strayed more towards nairing as well =\ it helps.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Philly Cheese Steak is the best sub ever

Zoning with NAirs is good but the problem is that its hitbox is slim so sometimes to zone the opponent with it you need to basically predict what they're going to do. AC Nair is the best option to cover the vertical space but they can still run in with Shield and force you into a close range situation a lot easier than if you use Fair IMO

Also TOURNEY THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Watch me on the stream unless you're Steel and you hate watching Brawl -__-

http://www.ustream.tv/OUGamingArts

Marth Players Featured:
Xisin, Beegs, clowsui, Steel Samurai, Lain

Other characters in use:
Falco, Sheik, Ice Climbers, DDD

The Truth!

Smash Ace
I think you can CG pikachu with the dthrows also.
It was tested in debug and it doesnt work (thank goodness, its already a tough matchup), and he actually has a decent amount of time to get out. Of course if they dont think to spot dodge you could probably still do it, but if they do you'll probably get dsmashd. It probably works on the spacies though if you use dash attack cancel grab, if not they have a smaller window then pika I think to escape so they have to time it rather then just spam spot dodge.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Can't believe they didn't have Marth in a pink costume! ^_^

May be Sakurai knew on purpose that a lot of people think Marth is "girly" so he didn't add it in...

I use white, Cyan looks cool too, but looks a bit strange since it matches his hair.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
So I might not be able to take the chemistry regents because I have ~15 labs in for the whole year. You need like 25 to take the regents. There's like 2 weeks of school left.

F
M
L

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Neo can't handle SUBWAY STANDARD Chilli/Jalapeños?

WEAK.

I'm going to be throwing around "if you can't handle the heat Neo, gtfo".

Even though I'm not much of a chilli man anymore, it's... too addicting. Chilli products are like Beer, which are like good looking women Simpons, amirite?; sweet, hot, and after getting through one you want another, and another, until you skin itches and the perspiration stops you from breathing/you die.

Top Bottom