• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I used to counter pick Brinstar against MK for that very reason - extended tippers are amazing.
But most anybody comes to realise that MK just needs to play sharky and campy and he'll win.

Hence I don't pick it any longer - but god damn did I have a lot of career wins on it against MK.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The video was saved, so I'll upload it eventually, along with a couple of mine.

It looks a whole lot like the game against P-4.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
We've got the free healthcare, but the near absence of university costs would be pretty swag to have.

/canada

Reizilla

I require the assistance of the Marth boards once again...

What is all this yandere, tsundere, doubledere nonsense?

Reizilla

I'll post videos this weekend!!!

What is tsundere, Zano? I see yandere(sp?) every now and then, and I think maybe one more? Doubledere is Engrish for double dare. hekekeke

C.J.

Smash Master
IIRC, tsundere and yandere are puns- kind of.

Tsundere is a way to characterize an anime character (most often female) where they are at first are very cold and curt. Over time they warm up and become much softer and loving characters. Alternatively, they come off as harsh and curt but are very sweet overall. There's two types of tsundere- one is more cold than warm, the other more warm than cold. An example of a more cold than warm would be Inuyasha and of the latter would be Keiko (Yu-Yu Hakusho).
The pun comes from "tsun tsun" which describes the personality of a person as being cold/harsh/curt/etc. "Dere dere" describes the personality of a person that is loving/warm/fawning/etc.

Yandere is the same basic idea (as far as the pun goes). The "dere" comes from the same place as "tsundere." The yan part means that someone is obsessive/possessive/crazy. So, if someone were to be considered a yandere (again, usually female anime characters although it is not exclusive of males) they would love and be crazy about another character but be... crazy in general as well. See- Misa (death note), half the characters of Ranma 1/2, Naraku to name 3 easily recognizable ones.

I need more hobbies <_<

Reizilla

Don't spread yourself too thing though :p

Thanks! I was always very confused by that. I think I got it though.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You make it sound like that matters.

The next time I hammer in a mafia game, Exodia obliterating a ***** is gonna be on autoplay.

Now tell me how, please. :p

V

Smash Ace
It's ok just trying to find a job. The job market in so cal sucks. I switched to melee a few months back.

:phone:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
So at Apex, Mikehaze tied Mr.R at 17th and outplaced Leon who placed 33rd. However, Mike also beat both Leon and Mr.R 3-1 in the ditto, which is pretty significant considering that Mr.R and Leon probably have way more ditto experience than Mike does.

Thus, considering everything that happened at Apex, I think it's safe to say that Mike is the best Marth in the world.

Now we just need to find out whether that's Mike Haze or Mikeneko

Top Bottom