• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
idk if you're gonna build AP Ez then there are champs who can do it better imo, not to mention that since he can't really farm that hard it doesn't seem like he'll be able to do much with it...he's pretty useless now all around lol hopefully they fix it.
Actually, arguably there aren't.
Just about no one has the burst AP Ez has at the moment. He, along with Anivia are probably two of the only casters with a good late game.

Farming is pretty meh, I agree. Even though Sheen + Mystic Shot does do a lot for you, for a long time.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol p3 2gud :D

magic the gathering is sooooo bad, I have no idea why Shaya plays it.

volume

Smash Apprentice
possibly in another dimension named winnipeg
lol i tryed to pick up kassasdin after playing udyr i cant do it i suck at harrasment unless im zilean either way anyone know a champ that can push and at the same time hold there own as a physical dps with out being too squishy also they need to have some sort of means of good escape (i tend to die fast lol)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
This is the game I play:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6wHp4VJ47v0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6wHp4VJ47v0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Technodeath

Smash Champion
And I randomly pop in again.

I'm only something like lvl 25.

I main Swain.
Play Pantheon, Akali, Jax, Nasus on the side, with a bit of tryndamere and yi

indeed.

MTG is a boss. And Marth is a girlyman

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Yeah, P3.

Jax is pretty beast. Just go straight for guinsoo's rageblade and then some AD items.
I mainly go for infinity edge, bloodthirster, trinity force, I get an atma's impaler too, once I get the other AD items, so the HP stack is nice. I get armor pen, depending if the enemy has tanks, which they usually do, since they're quite common :/

Player-3

Smash Hero
sounds fun brah

yo i forgot that furry squirrels name but LOL he's so ****ing fun

i was the only guy on my team that ever killed that yi too

>:c

teemo i think

i wish they would have jax as a free char already so i can try him out <___<

cuz right now its between him and that sexy squirrel.

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah but it gave the most attack to go along with the 40%

well i didn't really bother looking through EVERYTHING

but that was the highest one i found

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Yea, finals week was rouuuuugh.

What are the top 10 most fun matchups for you guys?

For me:

1.) Snake
2.) MK
3.) Fox
4.) TL
5.) ICs
6.) D3
7.) Donkey Kong
8.) Wolf
9.) Falco
10.) Bowser

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
1) Snake
2) Dk
3) Falco
4) Luigi
5) G & W
6) ROB
7) Dedede
8) Olimar
9) Pikachu
10) Wario

I enjoy the high tier match-ups, for the most part. I just hate fighting MK and Diddy. Favorites are definitely those where we get real control on the offensive.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
1) G&W
2) Pikachu
3) ZSS
4) Wario
5) Falco
6) MK
7) TL
8) Diddy
9) DK
10) Wolf

No particular order, except for Falco being first.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
So I think I'm always going to use Marth for Kirby now. I used to do it occasionally but then when I started to lose to kirby with my mains (sonic/TL) I tried Marth and it was sooo much more fun/easy, so I'll always use Marth for Kirby and a few others.

My favorite matchups as Marth:
1. TL (omg this matchup is INFINITELY easier for marth than TL. I played a few TLs as Marth [usually it's the other way around] and it was way easier than TL's side, plus it's fun to powershield)
2. Mario
3. Marth
4. Kirby
5. D-free
6. Sonic
6. DK
7. Olimar
8. PT
9. Pikachu
10. surprisingly...MK. I actually somewhat like this matchup because I know it so well from watching Mr. R and MikeHAZE + reading about it a lot. GR > spike is TOO GOOD <3

Top Bottom