• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
1-34 most of roster except:

35: olimar

36: mks dthrow

37: solo pop

38: solo nana

39: solimar

58: dedede

Yea, finals week was rouuuuugh.

What are the top 10 most fun matchups for you guys?
For me:
1.) Snake
2.) MK
3.) Fox
4.) TL
5.) ICs
6.) D3
7.) Donkey Kong
8.) Wolf
9.) Falco
10.) Bowser
I main Marth in melee, I claim rights to this thread.

Finals week is the worst week ever. Not because you have to study a lot or anything like that, but it is so close to freedom you cannot wait.

Bowser, Snake, DDD, DK, CF, Ganon, MK... everyone else is sort of mixed.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
1.) Ganondorf
2.) Ness
3.) Lucas
4.) Captain Falcon
5.) Link
6.) Samus
7.) Yoshi
8.) Jigglypuff
9.) Mario
10.) Metaknight

In that order :)

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Neo is camping some peeps in the md/va region of the US

dam I feel so lost after not being here so long =[

VietGeek

Smash Hero
once the cicada cried

leaves ominously twisting

crushed by winds

dark winds

light winds

does it matter?

it does not

winds flow

hair moves

sea of waves

are they the sea's waves?

the answer lies elsewhere

speak truthfully

what is truth?

empty eyes seek vision

vision seeks emptiness

refuge

there is none

walk the path down life

endlessly

tireless

truth

lies

the lies are truth

truth are lies

lies are lies

truth is truth

what is truth

but a name?

the wind is blowing

waves of seas

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I honestly don't have a favorite match up

its just my favorite characters to use recently are metaknight and ice climbers.

might get back to some falco marth, although I whipped out marth against wario in a friendly today.

<3 grab releases

ahh the good days when the character I used had them

now days my character gets infinites or nado

I'll probably end up using all 4 characters at some point though

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Bengals

where did you get those texture hacks you used in your matches vs K9 on youtube? on FD, lylat cruise, smashville and RC?

I want em :bee:

also you like never used up-B out of shield when it looked like you could have killed/punished with a greater % than the move you used. Why?

and what are your thoughts on the MK MU? You play it a lot differently than I do but it seems to work the way you did it...

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Gotem all from kitty corps, the FD one is sick isn't it?

And yea, I do use Up B OoS a pretty good amount, I haven't seen those vids in a while but I'm not sure why I didn't do it much. I tend to go for bair OoS a lot just because its a lot safer and still has great knockback. Fair is just fast as hell and very reliable.

MK Mu... Once you get a lead its pretty easy to maintain, the problem is that if you let MK get the lead first it skyrockets in his favor. From a neutral position he has much better options than us, so the only thing you can really do is bait and punish until you get a lead. The key is to try and not commit to any approaches. You can punish almost anything if he whiffs, so try to draw out those opportunities. The only time I'll commit to anything in this matchup that isn't a neutral is if I'm confident I know what he's going to do and am going for a hard read. Besides that its a pretty systematic matchup.

Once I have the lead I just camp the **** out of him, bait and punish nado, etc.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Rei, the whole long distance relationship is kinda hard to keep up.
I guess it might be better this way.....*cries*

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It's all good, baby. I'll visit every now and then and we can still hook up. No big.

:131:

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Gotem all from kitty corps, the FD one is sick isn't it?

And yea, I do use Up B OoS a pretty good amount, I haven't seen those vids in a while but I'm not sure why I didn't do it much. I tend to go for bair OoS a lot just because its a lot safer and still has great knockback. Fair is just fast as hell and very reliable.

MK Mu... Once you get a lead its pretty easy to maintain, the problem is that if you let MK get the lead first it skyrockets in his favor. From a neutral position he has much better options than us, so the only thing you can really do is bait and punish until you get a lead. The key is to try and not commit to any approaches. You can punish almost anything if he whiffs, so try to draw out those opportunities. The only time I'll commit to anything in this matchup that isn't a neutral is if I'm confident I know what he's going to do and am going for a hard read. Besides that its a pretty systematic matchup.

Once I have the lead I just camp the **** out of him, bait and punish nado, etc.
Oh thanks, I'll look into those stage hacks. They're amazing @_@

and yeah that helps regarding MK. Thank you.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
There is a link to it inside Bengalz's guide thread, which should be on the front page.

Why is Tyrell such a dopey *****?! And why is his name Tyrell?! >_<

Top Bottom