• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
EE.EL !?

Where the hell have you been?

And chu is impossible. like, seriously. wow. he just thinks "bair" and next thing you know you're off stage getting ready to eat another bair.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Wait...wait...what the **** is this thread? And who the **** used my name to post that ****?!

I don't post on this god forsaken site anymore!!!

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!

Devinish

Smash Cadet
I don't think we got to play :l

I got a lot of friendlies in too and in bracket i lost to seibrik and some one who's name i didn't catch.

And I won against an ic player, named sniper i think but I cp'd mk because I hate playing marth vs ic :/.
Was seibrik the one dressed in all blue? I think that's who I lost to as well. I thought his name started with a Z.

Sorry we didn't get to play, I played a bunch of friendlies during doubles, but after I got owned in singles, I didn't want to wait for a TV to become available again. I was mad hungry.

I think I did pretty well in the friendlies, but some 12 year old kid DID make me his biotch with MK when he 3 stocked me :-(

EDIT: Chaz was recording his matches by the way, so expect to see them on the internet sometime in the future.

Also, I spoke to him briefly and asked him to "fix my noob Marth," and he told me to space better. Thanks Chaz

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Okay, were you guys messing with me when you said spiking on the left side of the stage is really hard to do?

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Did you test it out? It's stupid hard! >_<
I tried it in a set of Marth dittos I just got done with.
Now let me begin by saying that the planets must've been aligned in some kind of way that miracles became commonplace for the both of us. It was so epic...
There were tipper fsmashes everywhere and spikes happening at least every match. Most of the match was spent trying to get the other to approach and dive into the tidal wave of sissy slap fairs.

Anyway, I got two left side BF spikes in one match. (But lost... :()
I got a left side SV spike in a different match, and a BF left side spike later.
He even got a left side spike on me on BF... >.>
The biggest lol moment was when we both hit each other with the back angle and spiked each other. It came out at the same time and hit us both. :laugh:
Some were from the back angle of it, and others were because he was below me just far enough. I recovered after all of them.
I feel so accomplished...
But I did lose a lot of them though. But out of the two of us, I got the most spikes.

I need to upload the replay, but how?

Albert.

Smash Master
Yeah Devinish, that kid is really good for his age LOL he's like the relative-skill-level Nairo of South Florida (although you prolly wouldn't understand that reference xD)

His older brother mains Marth, so that kind of explains why he knows the match-up so well.

"z" name should be "Xaltis" he's the sonic dude, he plays falco and MK pretty well he's known as secret #11 or #12 on the Player rankings.

EH

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time

I need to upload the replay, but how?
I say you send it to Kupo and ask him to upload it to YouTube. Ask him to upload the Full match, because he's only been uploading the "combo footage".

I was his opponent guys. He speaks the truth, the dittos were Epic XD.

Although I would like to know the reason why you guys say it's hard to spike on the left side of the stage. I've haven't had too much trouble doing it.

Also, even though I main Pit, I also main Marth. Nice to meet you all ^__^. I hope to post here soon, but the Pit boards take up most of my time. You guys are much better organized than the Pit boards, though.

∫unk

Smash Master
*summons steel2nd* prolly not though cause he's in college having a blast.

i just got sc2 if any of you play add me i really suck though. today was literally my first day playing an rts i played a bunch of doubles matches where my pro friend carried me hard (most games i didn't even attack he just did everything).

i hate spending multiple hours playing someone other than your main then being impatient when you finally play your main and do worse cause of it. must have ran into pkt2 every single game i played with ddd vs ness LOL (trying to edge guard)

that's my john for today but tomorrow i'm just gonna play my main from the beginning but god d@mn it's annoying when people camp me and i have to toss stupid minions instead of grenades

laurel duh train high tournament sober. ideas of high with reaction time of sober gg's

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
ughhh drugs are baaaaadd things to talk abouttttt
as much love as I have in meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i can'ttttttttttttttttttt

let youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

<object width="300" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ZM2o7ClbEw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&loop=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ZM2o7ClbEw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&loop=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="300" height="25"></embed></object>

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Dude I had like 2 left side spikes yesterday. Its crazy hard to do but that just makes it all the more satisfying.

Devinish

Smash Cadet
Yeah Devinish, that kid is really good for his age LOL he's like the relative-skill-level Nairo of South Florida (although you prolly wouldn't understand that reference xD)

His older brother mains Marth, so that kind of explains why he knows the match-up so well.

"z" name should be "Xaltis" he's the sonic dude, he plays falco and MK pretty well he's known as secret #11 or #12 on the Player rankings.

EH
Ah, well at least I feel better knowing that he knows everything he needed to know in order to destroy me. I played him as my first friendly of the day, and it really made me question my choice to go to ZP, lol.

YES, it was Xaltis, I thought it started with a Z, but that was definitely him. he had some friend with him trying to take advantage of my noobiness telling me to play FD against Falco. I decided that was a really bad idea and went with Castle Siege. I told him before we started that I would consider it a win if I took one of his stocks. He still murdered the crap out of me, but I accomplished my mission. I counterpicked BF, and he changed to Sonic. He still managed to **** my face, but I don't know the sonic MU at all. I'd say I did equally well against both characters.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
minty just won a european tourney!
vinnie was also there and he took a match of minty
vids coming soon

good **** mintyflesh!

CHEESE-KUN

Smash Cadet
emblem lord feet is about love

love is not about feet tho

idk why its not the distributive property

where's neco arc chaos when u need him