• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.J.

Smash Master
And sorry C.J, past few days I've been making CAVES
Haha, don't be sorry!

I was just amused by the random 15 people that show up as soon as they see my name as most recent post (at least, that's what it looks like xD)

Did your cave construction go well?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
First it was about game 5 vs unknown where m2k went back to a stage he already won on and claimed that the rules said it was ok, and AFTER the match was over, they found out that wasn't allowed so the match had to be replayed and m2k lost.
Jason vs. The World
I'm pretty sure that if any other player would have been in that situation, TOs would've allowed it.

Then something about top 3 splitting and sandbagging everywhere.
That doesn't sound surprising at all.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Jason vs. The World
I'm pretty sure that if any other player would have been in that situation, TOs would've allowed it.

That doesn't sound surprising at all.
Given what Cactuar had to say about how it went down, I've very surprised you think that.

The number of people defending Jason after the sheer NUMBER OF TIMES this kind of thing has happened with him is honestly pretty mind-boggling to me.

People like you are what enables him to do this **** and then play the victim card on the forums. I have a very hard time believing that after this many years people still believe he's the little kid that doesnt know any better, and everyone's out to get him.

:phone:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
At this point, I'm not sure anymore if he's a victim or not.
I won't talk about it anymore because I'd rather avoid discussion on the matter (afterall, I don't know him IRL), but truth is a lot of people don't like him, and there are records against both M2K for trying to abuse silly stuff, and TOs for being biased against him.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Really both sides are to blame. Even if he did actually lie about the rule, don't wait til AFTER the match is done to bring it up with the TO, both sides should know the rules by heart at this point, so there shouldn't have even been something like this to begin with.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This time, however, facts are on M2K's side. If unknown agreed to play the set under the rules M2K mentioned then it's unknown's responsibility and the set should not have been played again - regardless of whether M2K lied or just didn't remember correctly.

:059:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
This time, however, facts are on M2K's side. If unknown agreed to play the set under the rules M2K mentioned then it's unknown's responsibility and the set should not have been played again - regardless of whether M2K lied or just didn't remember correctly.

:059:
This one. If you're playing the match, that's your own damn fault.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh, the memories. xD

But how quickly we forget my last relationship from May-July.

And the one I'm currently working on. ;)

Top Bottom