• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

clowsui

Smash Legend
it's funny cuz zano's post is troll in the first place

that being said if yall ****ers want a guide to olimar don't be lazy. go look in kadaj's q&a thread

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I don't get these spam chain things as of late, and I kinda dislike them. Texas showed me how worthwhile they were. UGHHHHHHHH

tl;dr Do something more original that entices my interests as well as my imagination. Treat this as the epitome of your quest in discovering true enlightenment as an internet bystander. Devoid of all consequences leading to this euphoria, you can break the barrier of text and emphasise the true ability of our generation. A disgrace would be to continue these plebeian repetitions on such a common basis, those who feel above that of a adolescent must strive for an extraordinary future based off the Grand Pyramid blocks that you and I; but especially you, will place to enlighten those which inherit us.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
steel samurai was using it before you -.-
fact of the matter = I told all of you to use it more, you guys said ''omg no it's a multi hit derp'' and nobody looked into it! and pleaaaase steelsamurai doesn't even play anymore. I didn't even say that I was the FIRST one to use it, all I'm saying RIGHT now nobody is doing GR>nair other then myself

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
well, I started using it right after seeing ramin and mike perform it, it's very good for getting stage control and juggling/reads opportunities, though it won't work on people who are specting it and know how to use SDI (damn zero), but other than that is the best option imo and also looks cool.

I also found quite great for mastering the GR->D-air because the frame window appears to be the same

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
so, I did something crazy today...
I was practicing against snake..and ate a bair off stage which knocked me through the platform on smashville and I mc by pc.

meaning I would have died but by platform canceling it was like i lost all momentum.

has anyone else ever done this?

:phone:

KillLock

Smash Lord
I'm not sure, I just picked up NHL 13 so I'll probably be playing that tonight with my brother. Might wifi a bit tomorrow though.

Top Bottom