• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.J.

Smash Master
Summer isn't over until the 21st.

And I am excited you're back. I miss the old guys!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
O I def wasn't just hella bs and nonsense is wut my summer was while you were at least puttin in lots of work and bettering yourself. I worked but my summer had a bad start and a bad finish.

:phone:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
My summer was not very productive. Just summer school. The only productive thing I did was help organize and run a regional tourny in my state, but that was really just the highlight. lol.

C.J.

Smash Master
I housed shaya took 34 credit hours, tutored, started up Magic again, started getting back into shape (up to over 10 mile runs being easy again :D), started looking at graduate programs, spent lots of time with Mackinzie, and got asked to be a teacher's aide this fall semester (I'm not though, the students make me want to punch babies).

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I looked for a summer job all summer and failed, so now I'm just back to my regular job during school days.
I hope that this implies you were looking BEFORE summer started, too.

Because it you started looking for the job at the start of the summer, that's about 1-2 months too late.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
ohai there...

do you use Marth too?

xD

I'm a Melee Marth main, a Marth secondary in P:M, and an ex-marth main in Brawl. V:

Whataburger > All.
:applejack:
Espy and I can agree on something finally.

Wendys > All
Whataburger > Sonic > Wendy's > Five Guys > All

Wendy's is hella low tier. Especially frosties, holy **** those have a disgusting texture.

you forgot to add "Kappa" to the end of your post btw.

It's all about Five Guys
GHNeko said:
Whataburger > Sonic > Wendy's > Five Guys > All

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Wendy's is eh'k -- Burgers are between meh and k, but only in it for the apple pecan salad and berry almond salad as well as their sea salt fries.

And I never got a call for a crew member orientation.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Subway>>>>>> everything else.

Oh man i miss getting a footlong subway twice a day for a week :x

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I'm a Melee Marth main, a Marth secondary in P:M, and an ex-marth main in Brawl. V:
oh haha I see

you forgot to add "Kappa" to the end of your post btw.
What does that even mean? xD I know it's a letter in the Greek alphabet but how does that relate to what he said? Someone on AiB sent me an invite to the group "Kappa" and I was like, "What is this lol..."
looks kinda almost sorta edible to me
lolol

[collapse=mini-rant]seriously though...I read about how there were numerous issues like one where McDonalds secretly put meat products into their french fries and certain religious groups ate the fries unknowingly when they weren't supposed to eat any kind of meat at all...then they later found out and filed a lawsuit... This is appalling to me because I had eaten McDonalds' french fries before and was always a vegetarian! It gets worse, too. The CEOs and the bureaucrats of each fast food franchise literally paid off the state legislatures in order to enact policies of economic deregulation that ultimately favored the corporate interests and devalued things like worker safety, pay, and benefits. I just avoid those places altogether because it's kind of revolting how the bureaucrats and the CEOs of the organization make millions while doing shady activities like scheming about ways to keep minimum wage as low as possible. Burger King and McDonalds had a few disgusting instances of cockroach infestations etc. yet still sold the food... The stories behind the slaughterhouses were pretty heart-wrenching too (I'm glad I'm a vegetarian). [/collapse]

Top Bottom