• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Nike.

Smash Hero
Somebody took the memory card out of my wii, couldn't save anything lol

Shaya, everyone in San Antonio plays LoL and there trying to get me to join. Are tanks in that game viable/important, cuz that's the role I usually like.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Noooooooooooooo!

Although that's probably your gateway into ponydom, if you don't lose to leaf.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Tanks are definitely viable.

There's this thing called "tanky dps" sometimes known as bruisers.
They build primarily tanky and do a lot of damage.

While "pure" tanks aren't that great right now (there's a one or two that are fantastic though), the tanky dps are strongggggggggggggggggggggggggggg and theres a billion of them.

D

Deleted member

I've been thinking about picking up Marth. I used to find the character boring to play, but after using him lately, he's really not as linear as I thought.

V

Smash Ace
Marth is a great and diverse character that allows for you to have a unique style. I love playing him.
:phone:

V

Smash Ace
Hey everybody check out my thread in competitive/ruleset "new singles format" and start discussing!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
o

"You can't make voxels animate. Notice nothing moves at all in the video. Grass doesn't sway."

edit: "(Yes grumpy forum people, we do have animation, but you'll just have to be patient.)"

o

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
[yt]4UZM5d6_I9o[/yt]

here's me playing at my first tournament/time playing in about 4 months. The best part about watching me be bad is me groaning when I make really dumb mistakes.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Is it the one from that stream where you get fsmashed like 30 times? X)

∫unk

Smash Master
Junk, tell me about the d3/diddy match up.

I used to find that fun to play, tbh lol. Haven't touched it in like.. 2 years though.
I honestly don't know. I'd have to sit down with a good diddy player and just go through all common situations and see what each character has in terms of options.

Also, I don't know how to do the infinite or if it's even practical to learn it.

here's me playing at my first tournament/time playing in about 4 months. The best part about watching me be bad is me groaning when I make really dumb mistakes.
Does that ddd know what he needs to do to improve? It seems like he plays a decent amount because he knows random tricks but his decision making is :(

V

Smash Ace
Alfalfa was the only one to look at my new singles format : (

Man nothing happens without a colored name. Sad because if something is good it's good regardless of the person's status who created it.

V

Smash Ace
Did you even read it?

Also elaborate on why nobody likes one stock I never saw any arguments regarding it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
idk why your taking this so personally, its not like you were gestating this ruleset for 9 months before giving birth to it, its just a ruleset that nobody happens to like

Top Bottom