• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
No, his Snake and MK got beaten by the Marths, so he counter picked ICs. Which did indeed beat Ramin's Marth, but lost to his Snake.
It was posted that Leon was losing to Ally in friendlies Marth vs. Snake and got depressed about it, also that he lost a MM 2-3 Marth vs. Snake.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
It was posted that Leon was losing to Ally in friendlies Marth vs. Snake and got depressed about it, also that he lost a MM 2-3 Marth vs. Snake.
And he beat his MK 3-2. So did Ramin. Ramin first beat his Snake in Wsemis, then Ally switched to ICs. The match before Ally had already played ICs and he continued to do so in WFs.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
So you're saying they couldn't even beat one of his secondary characters. Got it.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Yea I don't think I seen him chaingrab from 0 to death either but he knows how to do it even if its messing up and if you whiff anything against ice climbers your getting grabbed one misspaced fair or whatever could cost u a stock

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I never expected to see Ramin and Leon losing to his Icies, pretty dissapointed, his Icies can't chaingrab.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I believe this is everything.

Mr-R and Ally played a best of 5 friendly set before the tourney and Mr-R won 3-2.
Leon and Ally played a best of 5 money match before the tourney (all Marth vs Snake) and Ally won 3-2.

In Semi Finals
Mr-R (Marth) vs Ally (Snake) Game 1, Mr-R wins
Mr-R (Marth) vs Ally (IC's) Game 2, Ally wins
Mr-R (Snake) vs Ally (IC's) Game 3, Ally wins

In Winners Finals
Leon (Marth) vs Ally (IC's) Game 1, Ally wins
Leon (Marth) vs Ally (IC's) Game 2, Ally wins
Leon (Peach) vs Ally (IC's) Game 3, Ally wins

In Grand Finals
Mr-R (Marth) vs Ally (IC's) Game 1, Ally wins
Mr-R (Snake) vs Ally (IC's) Game 2, Mr-R wins
Mr-R (Snake) vs Ally (MK) Game 3, Ally wins
Mr-R (Snake) vs Ally (MK) Game 4, Mr-R wins
Mr-R (Snake) vs Ally (DDD) Game 5, Ally wins

And apparently there was an epic Spanish smashfest with a bajillion Money Matches recorded, though we won't know who's in them til they are uploaded.

Gotta say, Ally is pretty gay with the counterpicking lol. Was really hoping for a bunch of Marth vs Snake/MK, instead we get counterpick wars.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
U don't think ally picked IC just to show us how bad we are now do u ?
I asked him about it afterwards and he said he didn't felt so confident about the snake/mk-marth matchup.

also I cant believe u guys are saying ally is bad at chaingrabbing, I think I litterly saw him just fail the cg once vs my marth. however he sucks at cg'ing snake LOL

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I think the leon/ally mm's got saved.
my replays vs ally weren't saved though since I didn't really care about a friendly bo5 lol.

KillLock

Smash Lord
U don't think ally picked IC just to show us how bad we are now do u ?
I asked him about it afterwards and he said he didn't felt so confident about the snake/mk-marth matchup.

also I cant believe u guys are saying ally is bad at chaingrabbing, I think I litterly saw him just fail the cg once vs my marth. however he sucks at cg'ing snake LOL
Fair enough.

Ally going IC's just so he doesn't get ***** by Marth lol, sounds about right. Was a good choice for him to pick up IC's in that case.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I find chaingrabbing Snake much easier than chaingrabbing Marth, simply because its so easy to hobble Snake.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I find chaingrabbing Snake much easier than chaingrabbing Marth, simply because its so easy to hobble Snake.

Reizilla

Because... I dunno. I don't get it either. All I really know is that every time I play Snake, I play like a complete idiot xD

Speaking of... where should I CP Snake to if RC and Brinstar are banned and I already won on BF?

V

Smash Ace
I agree with YI too and actually PS2 too also. I think we can abuse that stage more than he can. On the ice part pivot grab > dthrow > utilt/fsmash is a true combo. Easy juggles on the air transformation. I think he has the upper hand on the electric part, otherwise not so bad.

BTW I'm picking up diddy. That character is too broken to not use.

:phone:

Reizilla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-TwyNHe-8c Nexus MM - Rei-Gun (Marth) vs Sync (MK) 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_X99eSETQw Nexus MM - Rei-Gun (Marth) vs Sync (MK) 3

Second and third games of a MM I did against probably the fastest-improving player in Texas. First game wasn't saved. I lost on BF, I think I remember getting gimped/killed really early twice :/ The last two should be up soon. Any tips on the matchup would be nice :]

Albert.

Smash Master
You shouldn't try adding Diddy into your arsenal unless you're just trying to beat mid-level players. You should be able to beat the mid-level players, easily, with your main(s) though.

If you want to beat people who are on the same level as you, or better, w/ Diddy, you're gonna have spend days learning about the character and their match-ups.

V

Smash Ace
Wanna beat mid level players/learn how he works/have a character for fd

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't think Diddy is that good on FD tbh. It's good vs MK because he can't escape onto a platform during Tornado but many other characters prefer the additional room to run away over platforms that are hardly campable against Diddy anyway. The less ground Diddy has to control at once, the more dominant he becomes - that's why he's actually really, really strong on Rainbow Cruise.

:059:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Can't remember which game it was when I stopped watching, But I remember you trying to do something flashy before losing a game that involved D-Tilt and Dair spike.

Top Bottom