• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Big circuit tourney today. Pot bonus. I think Nike will be there as well. Looking to place in the money this time :)

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Updates regarding the spanish tourney:

According to my sources Ally beat Ramin 2-1 in WF. Ramin won match 1 Marth vs Snake. Then lost the second match to his ICs. The third match Ramin was ahead Snake vs ICs, but still lost. Leon lost to Ally 3-0 in WF, but came close using Peach. I have no details on GF, but it was Ramin vs Ally, and Ally won.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Updates regarding the spanish tourney:

According to my sources Ally beat Ramin 2-1 in WF. Ramin won match 1 Marth vs Snake. Then lost the second match to his ICs. The third match Ramin was ahead Snake vs ICs, but still lost. Leon lost to Ally 3-0 in WF, but came close using Peach. I have no details on GF, but it was Ramin vs Ally, and Ally won.
Ally won 3-2 T_T

Nike.

Smash Hero
Europe tourney thread that ally went to: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303318&page=5

Yes, Ramin was online for a bit earlier today.

Bracket looks like this:

one side: Greward (only got 3rd seed), Leon, Staco, Bjay (not sure who faces whom)
other side: ((Mr R vs Joanette) vs Rydle) vs Ally

Mr R only played a friendly set with Ally which he (Ramin) won 3:2.
Leon played Allys Snake in a MM and lost 2:3. Ally ***** Leon in friendlies with Snake which depressed Leon or something like that.

Staco lost many MMs vs Ally (like 7?), and also lost one vs his Wolf, but Staco won one MM of those (MK Dittos).

Not sure if everything is 100 % correct here (probably not :bee:).
Bad news though, there are barely any matches saved. Wiis were provided by the tournament TOs, we weren't allowed to use ours, that means no homebrew channel. I'm not even sure if the finals are saved (I know some hype matches are by mobile phone).

Anyways I'm really happy with how I played, had one of the hardest bracets ever for me (Marth MK lol) and it sucks my mathes weren't saved, I don't think I've played like that before :S

more impressions, shoutouts and stuff laterz.
2nd time Ally plays against Mr.R/Leon and nothing was recorded. I want to hit something.

Faab

Smash Ace
A funny little thing on the side.

Since orion unfortunately didn't come, I teamed with a lvl 9 cpu and got a horrible seedding but because of that I got matched up against grewards team. I went mk and won 2-0 with a lvl 9 cpu lmao

-Ramin

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
A funny little thing on the side.

Since orion unfortunately didn't come, I teamed with a lvl 9 cpu and got a horrible seedding but because of that I got matched up against grewards team. I went mk and won 2-0 with a lvl 9 cpu lmao

-Ramin
You're a boss.

Also, for those who are disappointed regarding the videos, there are hundreds of MMs saved.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Good **** second match that footstool was sexy on the first match I think you upB'd too much in bad situations that got you punished hard he was reading your landings really well

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
They automatically save on my channel. I just need to cut the video and upload it to Youtube.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hugeeee Mikehaze update (his local tourney)

Mikehaze beats FOW in Winners Bracket
Mikehaze beats Anti 2-1 in Winners Quarters
Mikehaze beats Havok in Winners Semis
Mikehaze vs Mew2king, Winners Finals about to happen

For everyone else:
Rich Brown beat TKD in Winners
Havok beat Tyrant in Winners Quarters
Mew2King beat Rich Brown in Winners
Anti beat SK92 in Losers
Anti beat Tyrant in Losers (timeout on game3)
Tearbear beat FOW in Losers
TKD beat Tearbear in Losers
TKD beat Havok in Losers
Anti beat TKD in Losers

GO MIKEEEEE

Nike.

Smash Hero
No stream, just Twitter.

M2K 3-0'd Mike in winners finals.
Anti vs Mike rematch, losers finals.
Anti goes Diddy game1 O_o

EDIT: Crap, Anti won Game1
EDIT2: Holy crap, Mike 3-stocks Anti game2!!!!!

V

Smash Ace
Game 3 ps1 last stock mikes bringing it back

Anti won
Game 4 SV
Mikes down a full stock
Tipper for antis first stock
2 stocks to 1 anti low %
Another tipper almost killed
Mike coming back
Anti widening the gap again
Anti wins