• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Needs Japes and Norfair.

Also, "infinite chain grabs must end after 300%" so if I end it before 300% I lose or what? :C

etecoon

Smash Hero
i want to get rid of rc or brinstar

but have no logic behind it
throw halberd in with brinstar and say it's because of stage hazards, not that I have a huge problem with halberds hazards but we have seen it decide games before(ks1zz13 vs a11y comes to mind) and it is a perfectly reasonable explanation

lava constantly rising and falling =/= legitimate stage. this should be common sense really but this community is horrible

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Brinstar is definitely legitimately bannable for the simple fact that its polarizing to a degree no other legal stage is.

Metaknight and to a lesser degree Wario's matchups skew to near unwinnable on most MUs there. So basically, it should be banned for the same reason stages with walkoffs are banned (completely polarizes MUs for D3).

Reizilla

Brinstar is definitely legitimately bannable for the simple fact that its polarizing to a degree no other legal stage is.

Metaknight and to a lesser degree Wario's matchups skew to near unwinnable on most MUs there. So basically, it should be banned for the same reason stages with walkoffs are banned (completely polarizes MUs for D3).
Except that that's not the reason why walk-offs are banned and you're exaggerating.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
walk offs aren't banned because of D3.

They're banned because their are polarising play styles relating to zoning/camping stage boundaries, just like Hyrule is banned due to circle camping tactics.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Ic's vs Marth is in ic's favor IMO anybody else think so I mean you can play a perfect stock make one mistake got grabbed bye bye stock :c

PEACE7

Smash Champion
How would this differ from any matchup vs ice climbers?
Well there are characters who have projectiles and can camp pretty well to rack damage and than jump in for the kill not saying Marth can't camp but yea and chaingrabbing Marth is not that hard to chaingrab unlike other characters like puff luigi and others. And on heavy characters they have to do different chaingrabs and use different setups which are harder than the one on marth. And for example if you are snake and you keep pulling out grenades and putting c4s and claymores constantly one grab does not necessarily mean a stock gone

Reizilla

He's saying your previous statement doesn't quite hold.

Speaking of ICs, I went MK against one in tourney today :awesome:

Got third, losing to Magik and Shlike 2-0 and 3-0 :/ close games, except for the last one with Shlike. I'll win next time :D

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Stagelist is bad, Scrooging rule is lololol, Sudden Death rule is bad.

Bengalz, Brinstar ONLY polarizes to that extent for MK. Wario only in certain match-ups. Getta out here with that crap.

No PS2 (Seriously, it's even in the Unity ruleset, why don't you have it?), No Japes, no Norfair?

All sorts of not want.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
PS2 is something I still cannot agree with. Then again I'm in full favor of Pictochat. :I Maybe it's just a dumb opinionated thing for me not liking a silly pokemon stage with air and electric fields.

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
PS2 is alright like Pictochat is, RC and Brinstar just suck, same with Japes and Norfair, but id ban them all if it were up to me.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
unfortunately the tournament was small, but my determination wasn't entirely wasted

the competition there today was Lie, PS, EE, an IC's (always comp for me), NOID, Berto (rob) and i can't remember everything else

winners finals i beat lie 3-1. lost gf1 3-1, then won gf2 3-1

diddy's lame holy shi

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
no we didn't record ****, you'd be pissed off watching them anyways. lie is the gayest diddy, even beyond Gnes, and aims to time me out in every match. all of the damage i got was reads, his strategy is so gay LOL

Reizilla

Perhaps if they learned the game instead of MK dittoing on Smashville all day, they'd stop *****ing when they see something else.

Top Bottom