• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
btw ripple's "counter points" are the most ******** thing i've ever seen.

can't wait for chair to rip you the **** apart LMAO

afk until chair posts

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
btw ripple's "counter points" are the most ******** thing i've ever seen.

can't wait for chair to rip you the **** apart LMAO

afk until chair posts
chair's main points were ********. (I'm not much of a debater anyways)

I played chaz and beat him soundly too.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Broly would've gotten top 8 if he showed.

Marth's waiting game is much better than DK's. Disjointed hitboxes > hands all day long.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
One of my DK buddies I battle "forces" me to approach airborne with DK's down-b(name of move pl0x) but I don't remember if he actually is able to punish me for it simply because the lag is too long. But this only works when he has a percent lead. I haven't battled him in a while.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I don't really feel like ripping posts apart at this time of the day.

I should be like, studying law and ****.

Not rip apart ripples.

Like, I can be all nice and fair and be a nice debater and go hand in hand with Neo which would actually be a really cool thing to do considering we tend to trash talk each other to hell and all, but I stopped caring once I saw really cool videos of Ramin being uploaded.

Nah to be frank, I stopped caring once I heard terrible argumentation. I don't really do debating anymore unless I really want to troll, or when I actually feel like I'm contributing to anything. It's why I stopped posting on the Wario boards even.

****'s ********.

Enfin, people tend to not care about what I have to say about this game in the first place because I fail to place even in Europe LOL

Then again, perhaps people have a point with that.

But I don't care, so long as Neo and I can live happily ever after, knowing how Marth beats DK.

With me never putting it to use, perhaps he will.

Someday...

Player-3

Smash Hero
i've always loved you chair

AND WHAT THE **** I JUST SAY REI GUNS POST LIVE STREAM

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i think the new pokemon games are pretty awesome

also i accidentally deleted my childhood today

all my 3-4 gen pokemon are gones

7 years of mai raifu deleted

oh well

gotta catch all 493 again

now with moar informed vapanese decision making

also working on my jp news announcer voice

i already got the viet and cancan one down

bbl crying silently in a corner while RNGing for perfect IV pokes

pikachu is not a good pokemon

but it's still damn annoying

obv :026:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Pierce is mad salty that he just doesn't realise how Marth's neutral air actually severely limits a large portion of the cast used properly.

And DK's bair can't be fast falled. The auto cancel on the move comes after you can start another one (ROFL).
While it's relatively safe on shield, it... well... theres a gazillion things Marth can do. I see too many marths try to punish it and whiff DK and then get baired again.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
the pokemon in the games are either alright or absolute **** IMO

in the competitive world of pokemon 5th gen is an absolute **** storm and is imbalanced with so many different things out there, between weather whoring, monstrous pokemon, uber pokes, and dream world abilities its an Armageddon of pokemon.

2nd gen da bess----100 turn stall wars where 1 mistake could lead to your destruction

Pierce is mad salty that he just doesn't realise how Marth's neutral air actually severely limits a large portion of the cast used properly.

And DK's bair can't be fast falled. The auto cancel on the move comes after you can start another one (ROFL).
While it's relatively safe on shield, it... well... theres a gazillion things Marth can do. I see too many marths try to punish it and whiff DK and then get baired again.

Counter. Because I don't play DK's enough to know what could actually punish that and what can't. I think I need to start looking into hitboxes, disjoints, priority and the like....lol...major gap in brawl knowledge.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
that's the point, games mvc3 of poketto monsutaasu are

2nd gen is pretty cute i guess

stalling like patriots yes indeed

zapdos curselax blissey skarm steelix and others of the pack looking cute

pretty sure peeps already saw a downward trend in competitive pokemon since 4th gen anyway

unless ppl are looking back at d/p/pt/hs/ss in a good light because it was the norm for 5 years

although i still doubt it

really.

5th gen is pretty cute because the female trainer is cute and has unknown age

obv

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····

better tell chaz that he uses nair completely wrong then seeing as how he used that a lot against me and got *****

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I played both ripple and will at whobo 3, mainly will, and even though I suck, I can clearly see this MU is ****ing hard unless you space perfectly 100% of the match, and even if you can rack up damage, the hard part is getting the kill, ugh.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I agree its a tough MU if you don't space right you will get grabbed his upB into any attack thing ***** and if you suck at teching your done when he cargoes you also he can kill us really early :c

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
shun goku ***** LOL. while mike doesn't get 2 stocked by every char not mk or ally, he is notorious for not exceling vs less popular characters

play minty ripple, minty is probably the best at marth vs dk and i'm confident he'd body you

ggs

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'd love to ditto minty someday, Will told me he's reeeeeally good. I dunno if it'll happen anytime soon since we live so far away though : /

Top Bottom