• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I don't have any marth experience btw. other than those friendlies at whobo with chaz and zano and nike.

but I most likely will never travel to east coast (or west) for a tournament unless there is a national thats somewhat closer than usual

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I don't have any marth experience btw. other than those friendlies at whobo with chaz and zano and nike.

but I most likely will never travel to east coast (or west) for a tournament unless there is a national thats somewhat closer than usual
I have zero Marth xp but I ***** people who didn't know the MU either and were probably less skilled than I am so DK > Marth.

Cool story bro.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I have zero Marth xp but I ***** people who didn't know the MU either and were probably less skilled than I am so DK > Marth.

Cool story bro.
I never once said DK>Marth.

I was pointing out options that DK has against marth and how you were wrong about your assessment of DK's options and how he is apparently forced to jump.

I don't understand your problem with me

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
that's the point, games mvc3 of poketto monsutaasu are

2nd gen is pretty cute i guess

stalling like patriots yes indeed

zapdos curselax blissey skarm steelix and others of the pack looking cute

pretty sure peeps already saw a downward trend in competitive pokemon since 4th gen anyway

unless ppl are looking back at d/p/pt/hs/ss in a good light because it was the norm for 5 years

although i still doubt it

really.

5th gen is pretty cute because the female trainer is cute and has unknown age

obv
I don't know a whole lot concerning anything other than 4th gen, 5th gen, and just a tiny bit about 2nd gen. I just hate how crappy it is in 5th gen, a lot of people accuse the Con-5thgen side that "you just dont like change", but its honestly not fun. Its too annoying trying to cover an *** ton of threats that are available in 5th gen. Then when you point out the better balance in 4th gen they tell me that 4th gen is full of stall. LOL.

The pokecommunity is filled with arrogant, new, un-knowledgeable, assumptious dumb ***** that have ruined the competitive scene.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, My Little Pony is definitely better than that nonsense.

so is One Piece.

Teh Future

Smash Master
you guys should have watched me play marth in bracket =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I lost to esca and infinitey bc I chased them both offstage instead of playing 8 minute matches with them

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl

Suspect

Smash Hero
Yea, Esca likes the marth matchup and he has no problem camping/running away etc....just like everyone here in Texas.

Who did Infinity use against you?

Teh Future

Smash Master
i had infinitey on his last stock w/ over 100 percent when I still had like <50 on my second. then he did nothing but run away and I chased him around for 2 minutes until I died.

it was marth vs mk

game 2 i went snake and once he was at 90 ran away for 2 minutes until I started trying to spike him

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

maybe ill care about whether I win or not next tournament I go to, but idk if its worth it since im not that good anyways lmao

edit: lol esca matches were more legit than that. I did chase him offstage and played really aggro the whole time which was dumb though

Suspect

Smash Hero
Yea that was stupid, why chase someone when you are winning? LOL

You could of won, nike has beat his mk before but im sure nike was to busy looking for roy r to help you!

Teh Future

Smash Master
it was more fun than standing in the middle of the on stage waiting for him to do something for 5 minutes. and i didnt care if i won anyways so w/e

Top Bottom