• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

V

Smash Ace
I don't think Olimar is better than Marth. I just acknowledge that Olimar is potentially better than Marth
Agreed as well. Time and good rep for both chars will tell. I really hope falco bumps up to #2

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I hope that the tier list will look more like this

MK
Diddy
Falco
Snake
Marth
Wario
Pikachu
Olimar
IC's

But we are both pretty darn close in opinion.
I am still debating whether Falco is better than Snake though. Snake just seems so much better in game but Falco looks better on paper. Diddy relies on momentum too much. IC's rely on punishing and their Special B sets.

Honestly Im kind of confused on the 4 slots below MK. Snake and Falco are the only two that are respectably consistent and Marth has advantage on Diddy, Falco, Wario. Snakes think its an even matchup and MK knows they are a better marth with wings, more range, faster, and a mask.

I like how it works out. MK has no arms but he outranges us. Snake only has arms and they outrange us. Marth has arms AND a sword but get outranged. Arms+Sword = Longer than everything except for Captain Falcon's nipples. Where did Sakurai learn to do math?

tibs7

Smash Champion
Marth goes even with diddy p3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

he just destroys out upB every time. Risk:reward is about da same yo, an when diddy has no nanas he gets f'd pretty hard.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I think marth can handle diddy well. Of course Diddy's risk:reward is better than any other characters. But Marth's speed, range, aerial mobility, and priority gives him tools to combat Diddy's bananas. I also like how Sakurai's math works. Banana>/= Sword, speed, mobility, and a tiara.

And why do you slay me Junk? Im still learning, no need to kill me. Teach me instead of killing me.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Imo, as long as you're not constantly giving up your momentum to Diddy like an idiot, you should be able to keep it in your favor, but of course, on the other hand, Diddy does have some nice plays to take your momentum and give you a world of pain. I think it's a tiny bit like the Snake MU. Just put in work.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
WOULD U GUYS STOP TALKING ABOUT ONE PIECE ALREADY

and start talking about bleach :D ? who saw that last episode it was friggen awesome

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I only use bleach in my wash loads here and there.

However, that last episode of One Piece was awesome.
New chapter ***** too.

Now back to talking about...Diddy?

tibs7

Smash Champion
Shaya, monkey flip grab comes out frame 20 so you can react to this and I think marth will be to close to even be grabbed by it.
Diddy is stuck in his shield for like the entirety of the match. I don't really like that tbh :/

Laurel

Smash Ace
i really hate all of you now

edit: albert if anyone hasnt they live under a ****ing rock and answer to the name patrick

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
I use bleach to wash my loads here and there, but only having one piece isn't that great either. I mean, I bought a 1000 piece puzzle, where'd the other 999 go?

Top Bottom