• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
hey guys remember when i was good at this game

yeah me either

man cheese-kun is still my rival that doesnt attend tournaments

Laurel

Smash Ace
5th gen pokemon have been added to pokemon-online, it's fun to try and come up with new **** for the new pokemon

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Stop hatin' just because some people aren't narrow-minded.

Just some personal advice: calling people homosexual regardless of the circumstance you're in might cause some unfavorable situations for you.

Another something I want to address is you ordering my good friend Chair to "go away". Chair, despite often being eccentric, has contributed more to these boards or Smash in general than you have, so telling him to go away is against the spirit of these boards. One could of course argue that saying shield breaker is good is considered contributing more than sharing metagame advancing knowledge, but that's something for another time.

Also: those "titts" were merely expressions by artists, let's ban those from society eh?

This.
His ban is clearly justified. I've let him get away with a lot earlier this week but continually posting more-than-suggestive pictures and then pictures of naked girls (which you can classify as art, but his intent is clear and is without a doubt inappropriate for this site) means he was asking for the ban.

And anyone can tell him to "go away" if all he's doing is spamming crap to get reactions out of people. That's not "contributing to these boards."

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
So if exactly the same content was posted in an art related topic the action of posting such material would be justified? That seems inconsistent, for the reason for the ban is not trolling, but it is posting inappropriate material.

Edit:
Pierce, I agree. It would be fun however.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Another something I want to address is you ordering my good friend Chair to "go away". Chair, despite often being eccentric, has contributed more to these boards or Smash in general than you have, so telling him to go away is against the spirit of these boards. One could of course argue that saying shield breaker is good is considered contributing more than sharing metagame advancing knowledge, but that's something for another time.
Yeah, because I haven't written tons of guides, made more than a few discoveries, and posted contributions in the Smash Lab as a Researcher. Nor have I gone out of my way to help other players improve their game. All I've done is suggest that shield breaker might be pretty good.

I think most would argue I've done a lot more for these boards and SWF as a whole than Chair has. ;)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
So if exactly the same content was posted in an art related topic the action of posting such material would be justified? That seems inconsistent, for the reason for the ban is not trolling, but it is posting inappropriate material.

Edit:
Pierce, I agree. It would be fun however.
Yes, he was trolling, technically he was banned for the pics. No, inappropriate art wouldn't be suitable in an art topic on this board.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Yeah, because I haven't written tons of guides, made more than a few discoveries, and posted contributions in the Smash Lab as a Researcher. Nor have I gone out of my way to help other players improve their game. All I've done is suggest that shield breaker might be pretty good.

I think most would argue I've done a lot more for these boards and SWF as a whole than Chair has. ;)
Remember that Melee phrase one got to hear when one finished Break The Targets succesfully? This is it:"Success!"

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Yes, he was trolling, technically he was banned for the pics. No, inappropriate art wouldn't be suitable in an art topic on this board.
I should have used "this" instead of "such", because it seems you interpreted such as inappropriate. Naturally I meant material similar in content. However, if the same content would be posted with similar outcome, I'm good. Thanks :)

vato_break

Smash Master

I like this

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
This thread started out about favorite marth color costumes. Now it has degraded to this.

What happened to the elitist marth boards that I know and loved that gave me ice cold stares?

Is it me or is everyone just going ******** because midterms are here and halloween is within a blumpkin's reach?

I like the 5th gen pokemon topic. :D. That mole is crazy, finally we have a two new counters to Infernape instead of just Gyarados. Ghost jellyfish is awesome, the ghost chandelier is awesome and the steel venus fly trap is beast. Actually. Those three combined and you get an overlapping core that covers their own weaknesses.

kaak

Smash Journeyman
There's still cold stares, they just weren't aimed at you for 2 seconds. Cut me some slack, I need some hatred once in a while as well. I actually made a rather intellectual appeal (again), it's a shame forum support isn't viewable by everyone.

~Chair

PS: At least I bring intrigue.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Rei, she bragged about her sammich making skills a day or two ago.
It was amazing.

Laurel

Smash Ace
silly pierce, i know who you are. only cool people get to enjoy my sandwiches.

maybe if you suck my **** i'll make you one, when you coming to tx, mlg?

Laurel

Smash Ace
mike is mad i didn't make him a sandwich

edit: seriously though let's discuss something cool, who is making it to mlg dallas? hoping to meet some marfs.

Top Bottom