• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

V

Smash Ace
Hey marth boards. I just switched from meta knight to marth. MK just wasn't gratifying enough. Nothing beats winning with a character that takes real skill to use, so here I am :)

V

Smash Ace
Ima use mk against marth too. MK dittos are the only ones I even remotely enjoy. Any other ditto to me seems ********

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Dude there weren't even phalli shown on those pictures. How were they even remotely inappropriate? To prove my point, everyone shall see that the following picture is not censored. However, what difference is there between half naked men and half naked women?

I ask of thou, Marth boards, what is your definition of inappropriate?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Dude there weren't even phalli shown on those pictures. How were they even remotely inappropriate? To prove my point, everyone shall see that the following picture is not censored. However, what difference is there between half naked men and half naked women?

I ask of thou, Marth boards, what is your definition of inappropriate?

That's not a half-naked woman...

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
dude, chair, stfu.

nobody cares if you're gay.

go away.

you're probably gonna be banned before you can even respond to this considering you just posted a pic of a girls bare titts, so bye?

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
dude, chair, stfu.

nobody cares if you're gay.

go away.

you're probably gonna be banned before you can even respond to this considering you just posted a pic of a girls bare titts, so bye?
Stop hatin' just because some people aren't narrow-minded.

Just some personal advice: calling people homosexual regardless of the circumstance you're in might cause some unfavorable situations for you.

Another something I want to address is you ordering my good friend Chair to "go away". Chair, despite often being eccentric, has contributed more to these boards or Smash in general than you have, so telling him to go away is against the spirit of these boards. One could of course argue that saying shield breaker is good is considered contributing more than sharing metagame advancing knowledge, but that's something for another time.

Also: those "titts" were merely expressions by artists, let's ban those from society eh?

i love chair
This.

Top Bottom