• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
yeah powershields are always your friend. you can forward b his retreating fair, uair (usmash if not spaced perfect and you get the read) his dair on shield ect

Laurel

Smash Ace
^ looool i was trying to figure out the chorus forever until i heard the title on the radio

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
IS OLD. Actually.

No one remembers ye ol Giraffig? or however you spell it.

Immune to Ghost (which Psychic's used to already be immune to in first gen... why did they change it? doesn't make sense) and neutral to fighting...

still weak against bug/dark....
and not having stab against steel...

Enzo

Smash Lord
IS OLD. Actually.

No one remembers ye ol Giraffig? or however you spell it.

Immune to Ghost (which Psychic's used to already be immune to in first gen... why did they change it? doesn't make sense) and neutral to fighting...

still weak against bug/dark....
and not having stab against steel...
O yeah Girafrig.........

LOLbadpokemon

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Barely? Arabasta too good. Burn through the next saga as fast as you can. What should I spoil first?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
And you were trashing her earlier.

Robin more than makes up for her. Not exactly right away though.

Laurel

Smash Ace
i just wish you could resist making ******** women jokes about as much as i resist the urge to slam my face on the desk every time i see you post.

Top Bottom