• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Albert.

Smash Master
AT LEAST HE didn't LINK A F***ING TROLL FAKE FLAMING FAKE HOMOSEXUAL ONLINE DATING PROFILE of yourself to a facebook status THAT YOUR EX WAS SUBSCRIBED TO, which resulted in them seeing it LOLLLLLLL

But really, it doesn't matter.

Laurel

Smash Ace
AT LEAST HE didn't LINK A F***ING TROLL FAKE FLAMING FAKE HOMOSEXUAL ONLINE DATING PROFILE of yourself to a facebook status THAT YOUR EX WAS SUBSCRIBED TO, which resulted in them seeing it LOLLLLLLL

But really, it doesn't matter.
not to mention that person started trying to pick up your ex.

umad

Albert.

Smash Master
Somebody that hates me made a flamingly homosexual joke/prank/trolldom OKCupid dating profile of me.

S***'s hilarious. BUT LAUREL OVER HERE linked it ON FACEBOOK in close proximity of my dearly departed beloved ex girlfriend.

and in so doing, laurel was

uncouth, to say the least.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
''We just try to hit them...and when they have no more stocks. We try to win."

XD

tibs7

Smash Champion
Shaya I won't be going to Sydney :(. Flights are like 250 :(:(:(.
Say hi to Tom and Jason and unny and stuff :(
so much sad face. :(

Suspect

Smash Hero
Played someone in a iron man mm the other day using 3 characters...I started with Martha...took 7 stocks.

Martha is so gay

Enzo

Smash Lord
I have searched through the corners of the internet surfing, no I should say sailing to find the best nami avatar and many have been chosen in the past, but i never really felt that they were amazing they were just temporary. I even had to go through the Internet Line (lolGRandline) and boy was it tough. Sometimes I even thoguht about just going back to where i started, basically giving up. But I have now found Nami Piece, and it was worth it!!!
I personally think that this avatar goes really well with Nami's love of money(in her hands) and tangerines(which symbolize money in Japanese culture and they are in a basket on the side)

I present to you my final avatar (probly)

EDIT: Oh yeah i'm now discussion leader about tangerines and flutes BTW (have to share my spot with blacknight for the flutes but its cool tho)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I like tangerines more than you. And that's probably the best (read: only good) avatar you've picked. Nico Robin is still way better though.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Wait, so you're barely through Arabasta, right?

I should spoil everything >:]

Laurel

Smash Ace
WELL i woke up at 1 when my alarm went off. then i fell back asleep, then woke up at 1:30, and just layed there for an hour until 2:30, and then i took a shower. now i'm getting ready for school which is in....2ish hours.

i blame the 1mg of xanax i took before i went to sleep for sleeping so long

Top Bottom