• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
bengals, only maining marth in a game like brawl is pretty ******** LMAO

it isn't recorded cuz cali never ****ing posts results, but mike is probably the most versatile marth main out
he's gotten Ws with MK, Falco, Snake and DDD

pick up olimar

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I only Main Marth and I know it's ********. I really don't find anyone thats "good" worth playing.

I could joke around with Ike and Pit and place worse lol

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I pretty much went all Wario at APEX, felt good man. Made it to 2nd round of pools then kinda choked, I beat a DDD on FD round 1 of pools, too ;D

I'm getting my Marth good again soon, though. Marth is still fun/better against some chars for me I'm just so rusty with him cuz no one ever wants to play with me and Wario is easier to play without practice for long periods of time.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
using marth and only marth is not a god idea
This is why I will probably be using a lot less snake soon and more marth MK falco and possibly diddy.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
its funny how everyone is picking up a new char

as for me I am seriously considering playing ALOT more snake in tourney

Cohen

Smash Apprentice
I only main marth because I mained him in Melee. Other characters in brawl feel better and more fun but I always come back to marth he's a good kid.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I have lapse in judgement then go 100% marth for a while (several months)

then i'm like meh, i'll use dedede/mk/x for a while...
and then that gets boring... and i go back to marth.

Endless loop of win.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've tried reverse utilt on falco's trying to recover off stage with side b...

not sure if it would catch them (ever) phantasming close to the ground though...

but having INFINITELY AWESOME PRIORITY ON A KILL MOVE THAT ENDS FALCOS PUN EXISTANCE AT LIKE 110 IS SEXY.

However capturing them in a jab pretty much gets you a follow up into a kill move.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
bengals, only maining marth in a game like brawl is pretty ******** LMAO

it isn't recorded cuz cali never ****ing posts results, but mike is probably the most versatile marth main out
he's gotten Ws with MK, Falco, Snake and DDD

pick up olimar
i was joking. if i was picking up a secondary the last character it would be is olimar haha

maybe falco or something at some point, but i wanna keep working on my marth for now. once it gets to the point that my character is the reason im losing matchups, i'll work on a second.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
its only funny when Diem says it and even then it gets old.

Marth is legit though, sadly unless your mike minty or neo you won't win against metaknight of equal caliber that knows the match up.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Marth is legit though, sadly unless your mike minty or neo you won't win against metaknight of equal caliber that knows the match up.
I don't think they do beat MK's of equal caliber(in that particular matchup)

you still lose to DDD, ROB, and diddy and prolly some others too though, can't blame marth's badness all on MK -_-

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
god ****it if we lose to rob...

dedede is still a hard match up... but that's just because of the whole "we get ***** if we make a mistake" thing. No mistakes and it's totally 100:0 marth's favour, amirite?

and diddy is like 50 different opinions.

adhd/gnes both don't think its in diddy's favour last time I checked...
I believe ADHD thinks the opposite... not sure about gnes...

I think it's a pretty hard match up though... but there's room for improvement in it, at least.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Marth doesn't lose to rob, and Marth doesn't lose to diddy on 5 stage starter without FD and on a 7 stage starter list

ChKn

Smash Ace
I have the hardest time maintaining a secondary. I just can't seem to devote time to using one when I feel like I could be using the time on my Marth.

Top Bottom