• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
The Snake match-up is interesting, I have to play it all the time against BillyB, our resident Snake user. (and #1 on the PR) I need to use more d-tilt and get hit less. xD

Also, wtf I am out of shape. Swim practice killed me. x_X

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nah, it's just general wear, this Wii has given me a year and a half of intense usage with no problems, it just finally wore out.

C.J.

Smash Master
Brawl is a dual-layered disc whereas other Wii games aren't (iirc). Dual-layered discs apparently wear out the Wii's laser faster.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Quit being smart! Let us theorycraft in peace. What say you on the disk-reader match up? I think it's 70-30 in favor of the disk.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
kadaj u said on fd you guys 'weren't even camping'.. LMFAO

NO... COMMENT, MGD sucks lately btw wow

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
mike makes reads very well, actually its something a lot of WC players do better than EC players. You wonder why we place just as high as you (bar m2k ally) despite having inferior DI and not playing "gay"there is your answer. honestly because he is actually limiting his own options I doubt shadows new strategy is going to work any better then his old one.
kill yourself

hastefully

in public

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Look guys, I think I may have to quit brawl.

Some game, somewhere, decided to make a character PERFECT FOR ME IN EVERY SINGLE WAY HOLY ****.
Shoots mother ****ing lightning bolts out of his fingers.

I'm contemplating whether or not marth can show a true display of skill like my mofo Ezreal

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i8CScQXE_lI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i8CScQXE_lI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

My god why can't Marth dance.

I spend entire matches coming outta bushes and ganking hos then dancing for a minute.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I hate them too.

But then some amazing american weeaboos made Ezreal.
A lightning bolt outta my finger shooting, "bow made out of light" slinging, and dimension caping blondey who's arrogant and likes Haruhi.

Oh and he has goggles.

Reizilla

Marth has been sucking because NEO hasn't been around as much to hate on people.

Player-3

Smash Hero
europe is complete **** metagame wise compared to the USA

but they win in beauty, style, and fun points

except france

france is a ****ing terrible place

full of gypsys, the streets go wherever they want, people tie strings to your hands, etc etc etc...

eiffel tower was cool though.

Switzerland would **** EVERYBODY ELSE UP IN EVERYTHING

that place is SO ****ING GOOD

i mean HOLY **** THEIR KNIVES DO LIKE 24 DIFFERENT THINGS

and the mountains are sooo beatiful

and germany was ok.

but the beer was............ oh my god

orgasmicly strong

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok, quick progress report on the Brinstar guide. All my initial testing of hazards and stage mechanics is nearly finished, I just need to do one more tracking run. Initial testing suggests that the acid follows a SET PATTERN.

I need to do one more run with a timer on, and if the results are the same, I can actually indicate critical points where the lava will cover the stage and/or the bottom blastzone.

Good **** going on guys, I should have v1 of the guide up by tonight.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Ok, quick progress report on the Brinstar guide. All my initial testing of hazards and stage mechanics is nearly finished, I just need to do one more tracking run. Initial testing suggests that the acid follows a SET PATTERN.

I need to do one more run with a timer on, and if the results are the same, I can actually indicate critical points where the lava will cover the stage and/or the bottom blastzone.

Good **** going on guys, I should have v1 of the guide up by tonight.
nofair runs on a set pattern as well doesn't it?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i think kadajs sig is pretty cool though he chose the worst marth color, should've went all-american marth instead of thief marth

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i've come to the conclusion that everyone who insults my avatar is extremely socially awkward (see: chibo and etecoon)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
europe is complete **** metagame wise compared to the USA

but they win in beauty, style, and fun points

except france

france is a ****ing terrible place

full of gypsys, the streets go wherever they want, people tie strings to your hands, etc etc etc...

eiffel tower was cool though.

Switzerland would **** EVERYBODY ELSE UP IN EVERYTHING

that place is SO ****ING GOOD

i mean HOLY **** THEIR KNIVES DO LIKE 24 DIFFERENT THINGS

and the mountains are sooo beatiful

and germany was ok.

but the beer was............ oh my god

orgasmicly strong

HAHA sounds like ur having fun man xD

Player-3

Smash Hero
kadaj, player-2 just told me that he thinks you're the best marth player in the world

don't use him to judge me, or player-1 that guy sucks too

and come to georgia next time i'm actually in the ****ing country ******

don't wait until i LEAVE

u scurred

Reizilla

Bar any upsets, Mike will play Ally in bracket at Raleigh. Get hype. Don't choke, Mike.

Top Bottom