• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
alright vato

and zane, soon as i get a wii, i will post vids of me spiking the wifi connection button.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
at my last tourney i spiked a guy into his partner and they both died. sexiest thing ever, but it was a friendly :(

dude p3, whered you get that texture? pleeeease find me that

sexy kill btw haha

Player-3

Smash Hero
wtf shaya it wasn't even that bad

it had censors

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you're killing me here

Albert.

Smash Master
Yes cause Chaz and HBox are both at the same level in their respective games

Punishment Divine 0-2 versus an infamously cheap MK, DJ Ikas#$%$#

PD went wario though lol xD

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Wtf? Chaz had a top 16 seed. As long as he didn't enter under a different name, there should be no way he's get M2K first round. Unless people dropped out for a couple of rounds...

What's >_< is mike losing to rich brown >_<

Albert.

Smash Master
i have a fat white *** ;)

Censorship. Because for the love of SOMETHING Albert, why do you make my job harder on a daily basis with your heavily obvious alluding.

Albert.

Smash Master
I no longer have premium, so my account here is worth about as much as a f***ing penny lol.

Unless you count the 4523452 amount of money I have probably generated by browsing this site and getting those Advertisements.

cmon guys.

the only reason this **** is free is cause it runs off of ads.

WE'RE AlL PAWNS.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Nah man, we should be charging you at x amount per hour for all the fun and enjoyment you've been given whilst being here.

Infractions are actually our way of giving you a "raise". Give me your credit cards now.

Top Bottom