• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
GUYS JUNK BEAT ADHD!!!

GOOD JOB MAN! Even if it was D3 that's awesome

*EDIT: And apparently he lost to Kirin Blaze too? I guess ADHD is out early, thats shocking....

Player-3

Smash Hero
lol, europe is seriously a pretty terrible group of trolls.

usually i respect trolls but..... you guys are soooo bad

except for chair.

and he doesn't even troll

@below post, mr r isn't a troll

i was talking about europes trolls

∫unk

Smash Master
i didnt lose to a link... i lost to a ness and a snake

33rd plus other recent developments made me want to play again :] but i need my tv back so i can actually practice T-T

i somehow messed up a wall infinite, multiple cg's, and probably missed d-throw d-tilt like half the time. i also got outplayed

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i didnt lose to a link... i lost to a ness and a snake

33rd plus other recent developments made me want to play again :] but i need my tv back so i can actually practice T-T

i somehow messed up a wall infinite, multiple cg's, and probably missed d-throw d-tilt like half the time. i also got outplayed
gooooood shizzz my master! :D

did you get to fight lots of good peoples this time?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I think Marth vs DK is about even.

Like we can rackup damage a lot easier and we probably have a slight advantage off stage, but he kills us at 12% and lives to 407.

He also does outrange us (but we have disjoints so that kind of makes up for it).

Player-3

Smash Hero
i will resolve this whole EU vs USA debate, at the end of june

i'm taking a euro trip on wednesday through 6 countries, (all the majors , lolFrance, lolEngland, lolgermany, Austria, Lichtenstein, Sadly no Holland) and will evalute the metagame as compared to my hometown, ******* Georgia

If europe's major countries metagame do not impress me, i will promptly post here via ipod and wifi connection (even though europe has crappy wifi so it may take me an hour)

And when i get back, i will write a wall of text about this comparison

*****s best not argue about this with me either

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah judge, i'm mostly german (not born there though)

brautwurst and kraut all day son

also chair what the **** are you talking about i'm not playing smash

i'm judging your metagame by your cities

have a terrible feeling that italy is going to be complete fail, they can't even build buildings straight up

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL what did I do !? minty is the only guy i have fun trolling ;D

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It's not what you did, it's what you will do.

Apex, you were supposed to be there, and we were supposed to to establish once and for all the true marth Power Rankings.
:cry:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I NEVER EVER told alex i was going I have no idea why he put my on the special guest list xD
dont worry ally is coming here next month so we can at least do a little bit of comparision ;o

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
i will resolve this whole EU vs USA debate, at the end of june

i'm taking a euro trip on wednesday through 6 countries, (all the majors , lolFrance, lolEngland, lolgermany, Austria, Lichtenstein, Sadly no Holland) and will evalute the metagame as compared to my hometown, ******* Georgia

If europe's major countries metagame do not impress me, i will promptly post here via ipod and wifi connection (even though europe has crappy wifi so it may take me an hour)

And when i get back, i will write a wall of text about this comparison

*****s best not argue about this with me either
LOOOOL

i love you

Mr r, ally said he might bring ADHD so the two can team. Record any matches u have with them, i wana see u get *****

Mr-R

Smash Champion
will do sir, adhd is most likely not coming anymore but they would have probably won teams and **** the rest of us yeah ._.

Top Bottom