• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Like run to ledge and run off and do a b-reversal shield breaker which pretty much puts you back on the stage. :V

It's situational yeah but i've never seen anyone use it even as an attempt, so i didnt know if you guys knew about it or wut

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I have experience in

Java (been coding in this since I was like 12... lol), C, Haskell, Python, Agda...
I don't know... a lot of **** for each professors individual evil regime of evil that is the "best programming language EVAR".
generally picking up new languages at this point is easy...

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
<--- Is also a coder, albeit a novice. I just finished the 1st year of my BCS in Game Development, so I only have experience in Java and VB at this point. :E

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
python's swell.
because the stuff it does have is generally amazing,,

then there's the stuff it doesn't "have", and trying to work with python creating your own classes/data types/whatnot is the biggest ***** I've ever dealt with.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
python's swell.
because the stuff it does have is generally amazing,,

then there's the stuff it doesn't "have", and trying to work with python creating your own classes/data types/whatnot is the biggest ***** I've ever dealt with.
So I've heard, still...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
so does albert

i'm going to minor/double major in music, but my main major is going to be Mathematics

get @ me
I was gonna do that, but the other way around. Then I realized I don't really like Mathematics, and music is a crap-load of time already.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I was gonna do that, but the other way around. Then I realized I don't really like Mathematics, and music is a crap-load of time already.
not really major i guess, just take some theory classes for it since all i really want to do with music (for money,) is compose like background music for games and stuff

and i'm going to be a senior next year, and after that i'll have clepped out all basic calc classes needed in college... so yeah if i didn't do something with math (or physics) i wouldn't take any math classes at all LOL

because georgia tech has a distanced learning program where you actually take the class with the professor and college students through a webcam thing

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Adumbrodues: Are you majoring in programming? I'm trying to get into software engineering. I just finished my AP Comp Sci class and am going to major in some sort of programming in college.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Next infraction also = no more uber frame dataz n magic for xonar.
Or something.

Could give him an infraction for being nice I guess.
Obviously being nice is trolling, because its Xonar.

vato_break

Smash Master
Hey guys i've been testing spiking and i am 100% sure that on the left side of the stage it's easier to spike and its easier to spike with the tip of marths sword, can anyone varify this information?

also good luck to mikehaze at mlg

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Thanks, Vato! That really helped out my game. I feel like I can spike 10x better now! You're my new hero. I wonder if you can beat MikeHAZE. Probably. Every spike with Marth should now be called the Vato_Breaker!

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
no Idea about left side of stage

but I wonder if it has to do with the phantom boomerang link has and whatnot

also this is social thread so this should probably betaken to metagame thread

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
no Idea about left side of stage