• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i'm actually feeling really hungry today

steel should make me feel better by hugging me

she knows i like sincere hugs very much so ^_^

Roxas M

Smash Master
im pretty sure you will win at least 1 set in pools at your current level so you're not a noob

well if you like your name just keep it... don't say i didn't warn you though

lol or just change your name right now you haven't even entered a tournament all you have to do is change your name here just look around think of something you like... looking around my room i thought of these tags (these are probably lame I'm just giving you ideas on how to get one):

Originals
External or EXT
Remote
Imaginary
Strings

Any 3-4 letter acronym - it can be dumb... example: YTJ (Y to Jump) or DEHF lol

yeah whatever lol its just like after 2-3 tournaments that's what you're going to be known as

monkinthefunk is what i get for starting off as junkinthetrunk
nope. i have horrible luck. i'll probably be the guy that has to fight all the tourney veterans/OoS people in pools. lol

hopefully i can still go....the venue changed. :ohwell:
my mom refuses to take me to LA/drive through LA freeways for tourneys. so if she has to drive through LA to get to burbank(the new venue) then no SCSA for me.

and as for a new tag......it'll take a while. lol

Player-3

Smash Hero
marthshadow you got this

no luck johns

my first tourny i got kismet > biglou comboed (no pools like a 32 man bracket or something like that)

and i still took a stock off both of them

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
im pretty sure you will win at least 1 set in pools at your current level so you're not a noob

well if you like your name just keep it... don't say i didn't warn you though

lol or just change your name right now you haven't even entered a tournament all you have to do is change your name here just look around think of something you like... looking around my room i thought of these tags (these are probably lame I'm just giving you ideas on how to get one):

Originals
External or EXT
Remote
Imaginary
Strings

Any 3-4 letter acronym - it can be dumb... example: YTJ (Y to Jump) or DEHF lol

yeah whatever lol its just like after 2-3 tournaments that's what you're going to be known as

monkinthefunk is what i get for starting off as junkinthetrunk
lol DEHF is a really cool name until he tells you what it stands for XD

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I really have to change mine.

Not enough people get that it's "Phil Nye" and think it's some wtf "Phiny" or something like that. Unfortunately, the original "Phil Nye" was taken so I had to resort to this.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
mike seriously, you win against M2K and than LOSE TO THAT!!
anyway some of those up b punishes in match 2 were amazing o.o ( even though you missed most xD )
something tells me you weren't even trying to adapt or play good idk.
I'm guessing you were either tired or just wasn't focusing, cause you're so much better than that

Miiiike just counter it
mikehaze: I KNOW WHAT IM DOING

haha

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
People should Up B MK while they're in tornado. I'm telling you it's legit, I do it all the time now.

MK's get scurred.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
You can only up-b if they're like right outside of your shield... if they're literally on top / on you, they'll just clank, (you hitting with a weak part of it) and you get hit because they recover faster.

Roxas M

Smash Master
marthshadow you got this

no luck johns

my first tourny i got kismet > biglou comboed (no pools like a 32 man bracket or something like that)

and i still took a stock off both of them

ouch. lol

hopefully i can get out of pools...maybe.
.......probably not. lol

oh and weird wifi fact: after some people brawl me on wifi....their GC controllers break. no joke. it's happened to almost 10 different people that have wifi'd me.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i don't use anything related to clowsui as my tag while i play lol

recently i've used "power" for falco and "space" for marth...marth is obvious but falco i chose power because i was thinking weird when i thought of it and i said the power to force reactions is one of the greatest strengths that falco has and one of the best strengths any character could have

i might do dx/dt though, really nerdy but represents adaptation and a change in my gameplay

also marthshadow just enter as "ms" and when ppl ask you what it stands for say something that isn't marthshadow

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You can only up-b if they're like right outside of your shield... if they're literally on top / on you, they'll just clank, (you hitting with a weak part of it) and you get hit because they recover faster.
It is literally impossible to clash with Marth's Up+B.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Marthshadow sounds generically generic.

I wouldnt even think of putting my main in my names, just in case I felt like changing names.

What does DEHF stand for?

∫unk

Smash Master

ouch. lol

hopefully i can get out of pools...maybe.
.......probably not. lol

oh and weird wifi fact: after some people brawl me on wifi....their GC controllers break. no joke. it's happened to almost 10 different people that have wifi'd me.
Why would you say that now I don't want to play you anymore lol

how **** is my falcon though

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
People should Up B MK while they're in tornado. I'm telling you it's legit, I do it all the time now.

MK's get scurred.
I've tried that. I always end up like...not hitting him. Then they just drop the nado and Dsmash me on landing. =C Do you have to DI down first or what?

Edit: Also. FullmetalFalcomist. That's a TOTALLY legit name with a character in it. I <3 his name so much lol

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
i need a name as well, entering tournaments as just 'Dean' could get me into problems, although our scene is small enough to get away with it.

tournament on sunday, hoping to place top 8-10, i think i'm ready to.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I've tried that. I always end up like...not hitting him. Then they just drop the nado and Dsmash me on landing. =C Do you have to DI down first or what?

Edit: Also. FullmetalFalcomist. That's a TOTALLY legit name with a character in it. I <3 his name so much lol
You have to be near the middle of the tornado, I can do it consistently now so tornado is like meh, also you can only di the first hit of tornado anyway so DI doesn't really matter unless you want to try and pull off an up air LOL!

unless they just like tornado straight past you then you're fuked

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
i need a name as well, entering tournaments as just 'Dean' could get me into problems, although our scene is small enough to get away with it.

tournament on sunday, hoping to place top 8-10, i think i'm ready to.
I like Pezza though, more unique than most, how did you make it?

Marthshadow, find something that interests you make a reference to it/them.
Make sure you will like it for the future, you dont want be be stuck with something dumb. (like VietGeek)

EDIT: no, BlackCrow makes you sound emo as hell, dawg.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
wow Craziest thing ever happened today >.>

So I'm talking to this girl for a while maybe about 2 weeks but i've known her for a bout 3-4 months because we work at the same job (I just really started talking to her more than just formally about 2 weeks ago tho)

Come to find out this chick is getting married in like a week

FML lmao

/rant

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I like Pezza though, more unique than most, how did you make it?

Marthshadow, find something that interests you make a reference to it/them.
Make sure you will like it for the future, you dont want be be stuck with something dumb. (like VietGeek)

EDIT: no, BlackCrow makes you sound emo as hell, dawg.
one of my old footy coaches called me it once, he was one of those aussie blokes that would just add 'ezza' or 'azza' onto your name somewhere (my surname in this case) and then you'd be stuck with it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It is literally impossible to clash with Marth's Up+B.
One of the weaker hitboxes cancels the tornado while Marth gets hit by one of the tornado hits that doesn't cause damage.

On the topic of names, I've always found that something slightly stereotypical towards your own race works pretty well as something original. Ex: El Taco Loco (Mexican)

Or you could go with "UW" and when people ask what it stands for, you say, "life watcher" and they're like, "but 'life' starts with an 'L'." and you say, "Yes, it does."

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Just my take on it. What's your real name? Favorite TV show? Anime? Book? Character? Non-Brawl video game? Sports team? Or something like that?

Top Bottom