• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Duh.

FD is an over exaggerated Smashville that is pretty much cancelled 100% of the time in my scene.
For a stage to boast that much disuse and discontent, I felt it was wiser to at least include a stage -closer- to neutral that had different qualities and specifics.

It's like DK64 in melee being argued for neutral to make the neutrals odd for striking; there's no point because it would be striked 100% of the time.

Yoshi's Island was getting played yesterday primarily with characters that both did "slightly worse", i.e. Wario vs Falco. Before it would go to smashville which would remain more in Falcos favour.

jajajajajaja.

Ayen

Smash Apprentice
I know i can post the video in that thread. But in my opinion is better post that video here, because everybody talk here. Thats why i post all my stuff in MGD.

(Sorry about my english.)

In the last 2 tourneys i get top 4 and top 6. I suck, lol.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Ayen, I understand. top 4s good. In your video though you seemed to go a bit auto-pilot a bit too much. Like running into a charged fsmash, random dolphin slash (was it meant to be a side b?). You could probably use Jab a bit more, especially against an incoming glide attack whilst you're on the ground.

But do tell me where to get that stage texture.

∫unk

Smash Master
Duh.

FD is an over exaggerated Smashville that is pretty much cancelled 100% of the time in my scene.
For a stage to boast that much disuse and discontent, I felt it was wiser to at least include a stage -closer- to neutral that had different qualities and specifics.

It's like DK64 in melee being argued for neutral to make the neutrals odd for striking; there's no point because it would be striked 100% of the time.

Yoshi's Island was getting played yesterday primarily with characters that both did "slightly worse", i.e. Wario vs Falco. Before it would go to smashville which would remain more in Falcos favour.

jajajajajaja.
i strongly agree with this logic, very smart shaya

for teams however i would keep fd/sv/bf

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Marth would play the flute, but it wouldn't be the pansy kind of metal flute. It'd be a wooden one and he'd make girls take their clothes off when he played it.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
gogogo adum
Thanks for the support.

I failed though... turns out a girl I had basically no idea about is an amazing singer, and she can play guitar at the same time.

Which on one hand, means we've got the competition pretty much in the bag. On the other hand, I really wanted to do this, so it sucks for me that I'm not the best.

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
I dont know if everyone knows this or not, if they do sorry. Against G&W on certain stages with a narrow ledge (like smashville) if G&W tries to upB from under the edge, his hitbox goes through the floor of the stage, meaning you can counter it every time by standing next to the ledge. this gives him less recovery options, and usually resulting in him recovery high. which is where marths love to be. It'll even stop sweetspots.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Because I know you guys won't respond to the Marth MUs thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221578
Lucario boards are rediscussing Marth.
I'm kind of hoping more than the people that usually come visit and post some stuff, especially if they know the MU.
Unfortunately, I sense this not happening and thus the discussion will be from us and a few more random guys for the most part...

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Marths helping other :V?

Pfft.

We're too :V for that.

</:V>
Corrected it for you.

Because I know you guys won't respond to the Marth MUs thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221578
Lucario boards are rediscussing Marth.
I'm kind of hoping more than the people that usually come visit and post some stuff, especially if they know the MU.
Unfortunately, I sense this not happening and thus the discussion will be from us and a few more random guys for the most part...
P3 is right, all the helpful people are gone, were made up of nublets.(Including me D: )

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I've always thought Tabitha and Nagato were alike. Tabitha has a bit more of a personality.

Top Bottom