• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Brawl's metagame is mainly focused on top tiers, plus I think by now, and how brawl is played we're about done figuring out what we can about the game in general.

Albert.

Smash Master
Brawl's metagame is mainly focused on top tiers, plus I think by now, and how brawl is played we're about done figuring out what we can about the game in general.
parrot parrot

someone says that every 6 months and every 6 months we have found out more about the game.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
ya bass

so u better hope ppl keep saying it every 6 months so u got something to look forward to every 6 months

obv

Albert.

Smash Master
Somebody at the tourney yesterday said "bass"

like rhymes with "as s" (no space)

I was like... -_-

And yeah NOBODY FISHES anymore so why would I name my self after a fish? Its bass, as in bass guitar.
obv.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I figured it was bass in musical terms, but i thought it was because you played something like the tuba

Actually I had no idea people said that six months ago, then again have you noticed how much the community as a whole has died down since then?

Albert.

Smash Master
I figured it was bass in musical terms, but i thought it was because you played something like the tuba

Actually I had no idea people said that six months ago, then again have you noticed how much the community as a whole has died down since then?
No, you're wrong. In the last six months we've had some huge tourney's like Genesis, Evo 2K9, Active Gamers and KoshaBoy. Hobo's are going on once a month. There's a tournament every weekend. That's true for sure in at least Cali, MD/VA (?) and New England

The community doesn't really exist "online," it exists as actual people.

Edit: and yeah I used to play the Tuba :D but now its all Bass guitar and bass lines on guitar

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh wait xD yea forgot all about the summer tournaments. I just keep thinking having players from my state are feeling apathetic about brawl, and from what I've read lately, I just thought the game's community was dying.

Oh thats neat, i've played a brass instrument myself. I've thought about getting into a guitar lesson for the acoustic guitar I have. : P

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
*remembers the musical marths convos a while back, especially the part about doing doing phantom of the opera covers if we ever meet up at a tournament*

Albert.

Smash Master
*remembers the musical marths convos a while back, especially the part about doing doing phantom of the opera covers if we ever meet up at a tournament*
lolol I can do the guitar, bass, and piano parts and sequence any drums allll on this super-music-machine laptop im typing on.

Pound 5? (not going to 4)

LOL

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Ah. Yes. Boxxy.

Boxxy, a bewildering broad of the basement burgher's abode. Bashing and banishing those who bend to Boxxy's blissful and blatent birr. They burn her bearing as her boisterous babbles brings *******s to the border of bitterness and bluster boys and boobs to bang their beliefs in Boxxy into blankness.

But naught shall Boxxy be bleached from our brains. Built into our belfry, she boisters her bridle over our brainwork and its bond on Boxxy, bolted down, and barred into the base of our bosom, next to our blood-blowing bulk that brings breath into our being.

Being the brick of our balance, boxxy rests as that brick, bolstering our backbone, and binding us to Boxxy. A constant behest of benevolence for her. Boxxy is the base. Boxxy's boldness and bravery is below to none.

Boxxy is queen.

Boxxy is god.

Boxxy is reality.
(12:28:38 AM) bassclefalbert: OMFG SO MUCH ALLITERATION
(12:28:40 AM) bassclefalbert: YESSSSS
(12:28:52 AM) bassclefalbert: omg did I say I love alliteration to you or something?
(12:28:57 AM) bassclefalbert: I love alliteration lololol
(12:29:09 AM) :V: Bwahahaha.
(12:29:25 AM) :V: I wanna post this in MGD LOL
(12:29:56 AM) :V: should I?
(12:30:13 AM) bassclefalbert: quote yourself then say "noteworthy post" lol
(12:31:14 AM) :V: epic
"noteworthy post"

Player-3

Smash Hero
i play euphonium

i used to play guitar but i didnt really like it that much for some reason

although ill probobly pick it back up sometime in my life

btw, fishing is awesome

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I wasnt stalking you. DJBrowny told BionicSonic who then told me and I cheered, Halllejuah. I'm NOT ALONE.
you were the first one to say something about FD as a cp about a month ago though, still think its stupid <_<

and gimme that S3&K TAS link again on AIM :p

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Oboe's are pretty cool.

What instrument would marth play?

*tries to keep it on marth some how*

*wishes others would before this place gets locked*

Top Bottom