• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

∫unk

Smash Master
Both idc but marthshadow has been waiting

Everyone start choosing weird stages vs me I need to learn cps

just tell me what ur going in advance so it's like a real cp

feardragon64

Smash Champion
ToZ no... Rocksmash range is amazing

it just has bad start up and ending lag so you punish those

play me again today and I'll try to tell you but you usually don't develop your own style for a while (in the beginning you learn competitive smash basics and all your stuff is taken from other ppl. As you get better you still take but you start doing your own thing)
Actually the ending lag is WAY harder to punish cause the little shards of rocks are there for almost the entire ending lag. Don't quote me on this but the shards of rocks from the rock smash might be there until the move finishes entirely.

But ask Shaya. I'm sure he knows more about PT than the rest of us.

Junk you shoulda let me taken you to Japes more often. You know jeff and I had a BALLIN time there.

Also, the 9000'th post was kinda boring.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Welcome to Spamalot, ladies and gentlemen.

Marth lives in a Castle. Spamelot is a spoof name for Camelot. Camelot has a king. The king is King Arthur. King Arthur pulled a sword out of a stone. Stones are used in Castles.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
virg can't we do more stupid and not on topic stuff. Stuff that we have been doing for the past few weeks when you didn't check this thread but now if we stop doing it it will be a giant travesty even though it's not?

god i hate mods
Fixed for ya.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Virg should change his name to Virgilijustice.

When's the next time you're not going to read this thread for a few weeks?

Can we still talk about the z-axis? If so, there are attacks that hit into the z-axis, the sweetspot/flame-tail on Charizard's n-air being one of them.

Top Bottom