• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
WHAT?! 9040 POSTS?! THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT.

/sorries

Reizilla

I think the original topic was, "What color Marth do you use and why?."

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
what was the original topic? for the last few days it has been wi-fi and a little bit about the brawl z-axis today.
Z-Axis!? Come on...I didn't come here to learn about math again ;-.-...Oh wait, I'm still in school >_>.

weeiiird ._. Maybe it's because I make friends with older people than me, I keep thinking I don't have school :laugh:.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I use red. I use red because it is proven to be an intimidating color. I use red because it is proven to make those who see it more defensive. I use red because it is the color of blood. I use red because it's the same color as my posts. I use red because it reminds me of moderators, thus fueling my fire of hatred for my and giving me a rush to better react and adapt.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
I use red. I use red because it is proven to be an intimidating color. I use red because it is proven to make those who see it more defensive. I use red because it is the color of blood. I use red because it's the same color as my posts. I use red because it reminds me of moderators, thus fueling my fire of hatred for my and giving me a rush to better react and adapt.

.....I use pink, because it's the color of Kirby :D!

Reizilla

Steel also infracted me for spamming.

ROFL I remember when Steel had his thread stolen. That was too funny! :D

Posting in colors is almost as stupid as putting a pokemon at the end of every post. Unless it's the angry Grimer or Lapras. Then, they're equally stupid.

Player-3

Smash Hero

Posting in colors is almost as stupid as putting a pokemon at the end of every post. Unless it's the angry Grimer or Lapras. Then, they're equally stupid.
whats your problem

:093:

Reizilla

whats your problem

:093:
Excuse me, I meant to say, "annoying and pointless."

especially red since it's the hardest color to read...

and i just realized i went over 500 posts a little while ago. i gotta stop posting so much. stupid rgv social thread inciting me to spam. this one too. >_>

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

Posting in color and font is ****, especially if it compliments the focals of your signature.

I feel so noobish right now, due to the fact that mostly everyone posting has made over 500 posts ._.

Maybe I'll get there someday, but for now, I'm good with being a weakling ;^_^.
Postcount means nothing; I am a living testament to that statement.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Posting in color and font is ****, especially if it compliments the focals of your signature.

Postcount means nothing; I am a living testament to that statement.
My font color has never matched my signature in any way, but I still like to use pink anyway ;'.'....So I consider it to be the dirty kind of ****.

I personally think that the more postcount you have, the more experience you have with this website and giving generally good advice ^_^.

Reizilla

ToZ, if you insist on posting like that and you insist on people reading your posts, you should at least make your font size one or two sizes bigger to help out slightly color blind people like me. I have to strain to read what you write and that makes me not like your posts by default.

NKN, that has nearly nothing to do with anything other than saying that you posts a lot...? Reading and practicing is how you learn to give advice, neither of those come directly from posting. Just look at ToZ, he's probably improved more the last week or so playing Junk than he ever did in his other 3,xxx posts.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
ToZ, if you insist on posting like that and you insist on people reading your posts, you should at least make your font size one or two sizes bigger to help out slightly color blind people like me. I have to strain to read what you write and that makes me not like your posts by default.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah

definently better

and ninja kirby u postin like you wanna be trolled son

us trolls dont work that way

Reizilla

it still looks the same XD it's better, but even bigger would be even better...lulz?

Top Bottom