• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
>_> My newbieness has prevented me from being seen from the higher leveled people...Yay?

Maybe my font is just good the way it is xD.
Okay, so I realize that you really really want us to tell you that your font and color is ****ing horrible, but obviously no one plans to. The default is default for a reason and the color interaction between the post background and pink is not an issue. K?

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Okay, so I realize that you really really want us to tell you that your font and color is ****ing horrible, but obviously no one plans to. The default is default for a reason and the color interaction between the post background and pink is not an issue. K?
Thank you for mocking me ^_^. I feel comfortable now, is that messed up xD? Well, there has to be a reason the colors are there in the first place, and I would think that it was there to either make words stand out or for you to use them in your own enjoyment. I pretty much believe in both sides, but I could be wrong :dizzy:.

Youtube isn't working for me ._.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Thank you for mocking me ^_^. I feel comfortable now, is that messed up xD? Well, there has to be a reason the colors are there in the first place, and I would think that it was there to either make words stand out or for you to use them in your own enjoyment. I pretty much believe in both sides, but I could be wrong :dizzy:.

Youtube isn't working for me ._.
I've already said why I use red. Also, since I have the "Classic Blue" skin, the color interaction is not in issue for me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I heard someone in this thread is hating on colored posts.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Rukiko,

it's too boring, and I can't be ****ed

If I found a better way to almost 'automaticly' plot points, would be happy times.

I'm actually happy I found something new out though - tipper fsmash being a HORRIBLE LIE.
-

Fear, if I say something about brawl, and you have no idea about it, just presume you're ignorant, because I'm generally right <3.
Brawl has a functional z axis that is not under the players control directly in any way shape or form; however every move in the game not only hits in the z axis (3D graphics) but contains HITBOXES in the z axis; characters fox trots, spot dodges, etc etc contain hurtboxes in the z-axis that sometimes do not exist in the 'normal plane'.

In other words, a perfect frame spotdodge from wario over and over will not be able to be hit with several moves in his cooldown time (2 frames only...)

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Fangirlism of the day: those pics Shaya posted to demo fsmash's hitboxes? I didn't pay much attention to the hitboxes. >.>
Why are all of Marth's animations so adorable? Not that I'm complaining...

On topic-ish: I like colored posts, generally. But I hate if it's a tiny dark swirly font, like... this. IMPOSSIBLE to read, yeah? And I've honestly seen that around. >.>

I've never had any trouble reading ToZ's, Ninja Kirby's, or Nya's, personally.

Peppermint 3d model progress: excellent! In fact I'm almost done, I think. I've got the head and hair a couple little things to do yet, but then put it together and it's done! and I can tackle rigging, animating, uv mapping... :dizzy:

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Fangirlism of the day: those pics Shaya posted to demo fsmash's hitboxes? I didn't pay much attention to the hitboxes. >.>

On topic-ish: I like colored posts, generally. But I hate if it's a tiny dark swirly font, like... this. IMPOSSIBLE to read, yeah? And I've honestly seen that around. >.>

Peppermint 3d model progress: excellent! In fact I'm almost done, I think. I've got the head and hair a couple little things to do yet, but then put it together and it's done! and I can tackle rigging, animating, uv mapping... :dizzy:
I love you ._.
I see why I don't go to the Marth boards alot, there is always talk about hitboxes and z axis, and all this other stuff I won't know for another 3 years. For now, I stick with aerials and combo smashing/spiking :laugh:.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

What skin do you use?

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
I love you ._.
I see why I don't go to the Marth boards alot, there is always talk about hitboxes and z axis, and all this other stuff I won't know for another 3 years. For now, I stick with aerials and combo smashing/spiking :laugh:.
XDDD

Well whatever works!

But why won't you know that stuff for 3 years? o.o

What skin do you use?
The default. IDK which that is if it's not called "default" though. :laugh: It's the dark one with the white default font.

Player-3

Smash Hero
serin ignores me when i say i have the best cf in georgia

>: wont mm me

also

i hate colored fonts if theyre hard to read

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
welcome Serin I heard that you're a beast d3 that doesn't CG
Wow. O.o News of me gets around fast... or thats just Tennet telling all of my business to the Marth boards!
He CGs now, but Serin is awesome nonetheless
:) +5 Awesome points
serin ignores me when i say i have the best cf in georgia

>: wont mm me

also

i hate colored fonts if theyre hard to read
Colored fonts are awesome. And hush about the MM. I'm just a penguin! I'm not man enough for the Falcon!
you rhymed. lol
I didn't see it o.o Or maybe I'm just slow?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
=x It must have been a good while ago, because whatever was back there is probably buried... >.<

Speaking of D3 boards, I need to go and give them a Gimping Guide.

But I'm too lazy. =/ Someone give me the motivation to do so...

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
But...but...

That just makes it more of a responsibility! D=

EDIT: @Zeus - I will if I can find of batteries to put in my wiimote D=

Top Bottom