• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I'm so thankful for the "ignore" option.

sup people?
@(#$*&#

obv poser alert

u would obv tell every1 u <3 kittens b4 talking about ur cool wyvern/dragon/drago/they change this class name leik every ****ing localization.
My kittens are personal, Viet. And I go by Cugar also.

And its a wyvern for me.

*sob*

OLDER BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Someone who lags a lot will win imo. That's just my prediction. Even if someone random like that doesn't win, I think there will definitely be a very random person in the top 4 who just lags the **** out of everyone in their matches.
Probably someone from like Djibouti or something. Where's that? Exactly.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Shush you. Be uninformed like the rest of America. You're not even supposed to know the difference between Southern Africa and South Africa.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
As much as Steel likes being blocked on AIM
LOL I haven't even been on aim in a couple days, are you pissed I'm editing your posts or something? I'm just doing my job, and you're lucky I'm not infracting your **** because you'd probably be banned by now >_>

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I 3stocked my friend's Ike with Marth... AND Kirby, get @ me.

(My Kirby is all grab combos, Bairs, Uairs, and either Fsmash or Hammer kills)

∫unk

Smash Master
Fears kirby got 3 stocked by steel then next game I play Kirby for the first time in my life and I win

wow my ego is sooooooo big now

lol

∫unk

Smash Master
I guess I didn't make clear that in fact I wasn't actually bragging but pointing out how stupid it is to claim you beat up your friend/Ike/anyone really

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Also, NYC marths, I'm gonna be bored and in the city tomorrow, hit me up if you guys are up smashing.

Ummm, let me see, Rukkiko, Rykoshet, Shadowlink, and a couple of other people have my number.

Several of you wanted to play me, but I've never actually managed to do games with any of you cept M4ge.

first time those words were ever used together lol
Contrary to popular belief, statistics CAN be valid.

You just need to do them properly, statistics class ftw.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Omg, someonez tooken away my SMASH directSTARS and blazblue name colour :(
Something about your avatar pleases me.

They obviously picked the people with the most stupid responses.

Statistical validity ftw!
Everyones a critic. You know you were entertained, admit it. Also, note how all the ppl asked where they wanted to invade designated Australia as their target on the map :laugh: sorry Shaya

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
While the vid was entertaining it is probably true that they edited out the people that got the answers right the first time. But thats what makes it entertaining, we all know triangles have four sides. :laugh:

I think with the map part in the vid they were different maps. I saw on the first one it zoomed in on the map and it said Iran where Austrailia should be. Maybe they used different maps or maybe the name was on the flag they put down. But it looked like it was different every time.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
anyone wanna play me get ***** in madden? 360 only

GT: sa amir7

Top Bottom