• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
NY Marf players <3
Anyway yeah, Gauntlet is gonna be pretty sexy.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I never did anything notable in my smash career. But if there's anything decent I actually did it was this.

I beat Hive, JunkInTheTrunk and Steel2nd in consecutive Falcon dittos.

Dash attack, roll backwards, dash attack, roll backwards, dash attack
Who cares that half the kills were flukes. Who cares that Junk ***** my Marth with Falcon, Steel with his IC's, and Hive with her Samus. I can die happy because I beat them in falcon dittos once.

I'll get snake challenge vids up soon too as well as Junk vs Steel vids. Junk actually has the winning record in snake challenge. I just know how to gimp the **** out of people in it lmao.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Most likely going to drop falco and main marth. Whats up guys

marth boards look really good
<3333 texas marth players. we're the best character board.
NY Marf players <3
Anyway yeah, Gauntlet is gonna be pretty sexy.
I hope so."]
Come plz. I want a rematch on yo marth with my luigi lol.
You got it. <3 MM?
Ny Marths Takin Over Mgd!

Also who wants to play my melee samus at gauntlet?!??!?!?
Me! get at my melee marf.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Yay! Idk how people play Melee marth haha. samus is awesome.
Lmao not to different, you still have to space, except his throws ****, he's faster, and he's pure ****.

I'll MM some people for once if I find the time =P Marth's come early as you can! There's like mad free tvs around reg time so we can get most of our friendlies in, probably even take a group pic.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
you me and minty and viva had a cup noodle party at his crib.

us NY marths should have a cup noodle party + smashfest, no marth can go in smashfest unless they have cup noodles with them at hand, or else they'll get fsmash tipper in the *** yeayuhz

∫unk

Smash Master
Way to ignore fear ****ers

anyways I'm going to out up a new lesson on shield knockback and what it means for ur punishig options and ur opponent punishing u. I'll also probaly put my previous lessons in brawl tactical.

Also, having steel over was a lot of fun were really like bros I wish he stayed a month. He also looks sexy as **** no homo way better irl as opposed to pics lol.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
lol @ fear. XD but that is a pretty **** good c.falcon!

Also, I think I'll trade Marth's and ZSS's places. So instead of Marth main, ZSS alt main, it'll be ZSS main and Marth alt main. 'Cause... my ZSS is kinda... a lot better than my Marth. :/ But I <333 Marth too much to move him to secondary. Peach still holds that spot~ though I haven't played with her in a while. XD

So yeah. In short, I think I'll main ZSS, but that doesn't mean I'm dropping Marth. Thoughts? >.<

This would also mean I'd somewhat focus my Marth training on covering ZSS's bad/worst matchups (Falco... >.>) and of course any character I just prefer fighting with Marth. ... *goes to reread matchups*

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Thoughts? Make the most of your Brawl experience! Just don't drop Marth =P

Minty if I left @ 9am I'd be there around 10:30am, 30 mins early, perfect for breakfast and stuff. (And this is from Brooklyn, from Queens I could leave around 10:15 and make it for 11, on the LIRR its a 9 min trip from Jamaica to Woodside) =P

My house always has cup noodles btw.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
NY Marths are so black <3. Cept me, m4ge, Minty lmao.
You forgot me, I feel so unloved.

Mangz come son.

and besides that l hate snake lol.
Ummm, yea, bad day, I promised some friends that we'd do a few movies then go clubbing saturday. Unless it's gonna finish like, during the afternoon.

you me and minty and viva had a cup noodle party at his crib.

us NY marths should have a cup noodle party + smashfest, no marth can go in smashfest unless they have cup noodles with them at hand, or else they'll get fsmash tipper in the *** yeayuhz
Do it! Do it now.

I need a good smashfest.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
ur not even that gud cormag

if that IS ur name anyway
Yeah but I look like an abercrombie model.
And I gots a flying lizard and stuffs.

He always comes in here repping these wannabe characters. Pent. Cormag. Meta Knight. The list goes on.
Pent and Cormag are awesome okay?!?!

I like Colm too.

Mk is just too good.

ToZ you depress me.

Someone should come and get me out of Missouri.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Also, having steel over was a lot of fun were really like bros I wish he stayed a month. He also looks sexy as **** no homo way better irl as opposed to pics lol.
LOL thx bro <3

I'm going to japan with u in december ok and if i go to CalPoly we can be homo 24/7 if u want

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

Pent and Cormag are awesome okay?!?!

I like Colm too.

Mk is just too good.

ToZ you depress me.

Someone should come and get me out of Missouri.
Joshua>Cormag>Pent>Colm

Let's not talk about that.

I do what I can.

I c wut u did thar.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
some kid: oh yeah, i play brawl

me: oh, cool. who do you play?

kid: toon link. i like doing the trick hop where you don't jump all the way and then driving into the ground and i just do that across the stage and piss everyone off :D

>_< that's the closest thing to comp i have here.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

kid: toon link. i like doing the trick hop where you don't jump all the way and then driving into the ground and i just do that across the stage and piss everyone off :D

At least you have competition.

feardragon64

Smash Champion

Closest thing I had to competition last year at college was a sonic player who thought that he could escape DDD's chainthrow against a wall because "Sonic was so fast." Play with them, make them better. Ultimately having a partner is better than not having one. And the Hyperbolic Time Chamber let's two people train in it at a time. =b

Just find someone who plays and wants to get better. I got one of my good friends who didn't even know what a tilt was to be decent. He was bad by competitive standards(probably because I'm bad by those standards) but at least I could improve by playing him.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Closest thing I had to competition last year at college was a sonic player who thought that he could escape DDD's chainthrow against a wall because "Sonic was so fast." Play with them, make them better. Ultimately having a partner is better than not having one. And the Hyperbolic Time Chamber let's two people train in it at a time. =b
But you age faster that the people outside of it.

And my avi is too good looking for that.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
marth is so broken in b+
stingers ur not even good

u almost lost to icecar wtf hes not even comp.

obv poser alert

u would obv tell every1 u <3 kittens b4 talking about ur cool wyvern/dragon/drago/they change this class name leik every ****ing localization.

dude that sounds like me in 2008

u know

when i was rly good at that game u said u played

i dont remember i think it was called smash bros and it had that sse game in it:confused:

Top Bottom