• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Nah, I'm not that awake myself. I missed an entire night of sleep yesterday and only managed about 6 hours last night. Still, I know how horrible it is to fight someone when your tired. I need to practice not running into Ike's fmash >.>

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
edit for other comments. havent slept for a good 40 hours, lots of studying and school work, so its been rough, but when a match calls I usually can't resist, I could of broken my arm and be playing one handed and I'd still love to, regardless of win or lose, lol what you need to practice is not going into Ganons Pawnch XD, anyway good morning/night all

well, in about 5 minutes anyway when I log off...

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I guess Pure isn't coming back to check this topic. It doesn't seem like anyone is online ^^; I guess this is the rough inactive period for this thread then. >.<

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
naw, before you got here was the rough inactive period, i think Pure is just checking out other threads. anyway I'm done what i was doing, so looks like your by yourself for now SS, cya later

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Gigas OMG you should have seen it! There was a raging conflagration and then everyone fell silent ;___; Or they're just not here, but meh >.> Can you Brawl now?

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Gigas OMG you should have seen it! There was a raging conflagration and then everyone fell silent ;___; Or they're just not here, but meh >.> Can you Brawl now?
Hah, Raging Conflagration is my crew. You mean they came here and rioted? XD

Sorry for the delayed response. If you still want to play, I'm going to have a room up.

EDIT: It looks like you're fighting someone else. Want a 3P FFA, or shall I wait?

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Kah, it's difficult for me to get momentum flowing in a match x.x I seem to do better when I'm about to die x____x I can't believe I lost with Kirby XD Ah well, good games ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom