• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Srry Luso, but there was just too much lag on our side. Almost a full second of button lag. I could'nt do any doging or sheilding at all. And on a few occasions my attacks went right through you lol.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
The same happens to one other member I try to connect... it's really annoying.
@Duo: Well, there was a bit of lag here, too; but, as far I know, anything that happens in the match appears on both screens, so if you had attacked me, it would show the same thing on my screen. GG.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Its np Luso, I know you cant help it. Too, bad to, I really wanted to fight your pit with a decent connection. Anyways, anyone wanna 1v1?

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Yes it is...especially when u know the opponent is really good...
I think it's dumb that we can never play each other; I hear you're good, so I wanted to have a go at playing you. Sadly, I can't. :ohwell:
And, sorry I had to end the first match, Duo; some matters required my attention at the moment.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
I think it's dumb that we can never play each other; I hear you're good, so I wanted to have a go at playing you. Sadly, I can't. :ohwell:
And, sorry I had to end the first match, Duo; some matters required my attention at the moment.
Im mad...i can't face some real opponents...-_-

Duo55

Smash Ace
Match yuki? I think my connection is on the fritz today tho, so it could be laggy. I would fight you unknown but I'm taking pitty on the fact yukis been tryin to get a match fo 20 mins.lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
Anyone want to do an extreme deathmatch?

2.0 Damage Ratio
Norfair
All Chars
50 Stock
Explosive Items on high

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Sorry, Yuki, the same Yoshi guy convinced me to battle him more.

When you're done, if I'm still online, I'll battle you.

Duo55

Smash Ace
GG yuki, but I think I'm gonna call it a day on brawl... Lag is really messin me up, it only cleared up at the end of our lucario vs zelda match. We'll fight again some other time.

Beat

Smash Ace
Great games Tech...oh boy i have a long way to go...thx for the matches im really learning something from all this...
Tech? What? Anyways, that Pikachu might work over wifi, but stop spamming. It's awful, boring, and ineffective. Once I learned your pattern I had my counter-strategy down. Utilize more attacks with your characters.

Zanix

Smash Cadet
Spam for the lose? Unknown, do you want to go? I want to see. I still can't deal with it, so it'll be fun for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom