• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Good games Les! Argh....I wish I could use Pikachu. =_= It's so embarrassing. He was my main character in 64 and secondary in Melee, but ever since this QAC stuff came about I've just been getting worse and worse. I really do need to stick with three characters. ._.; It really sucks since Pikachu is my favourite Pokemon too.

Oh, and the Toon Link vs Lucario match was nothing short of awesome. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. XD

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good games, Yuki. Pikachu is such a bad matchup for Yoshi, so I went all out on those matches, lol. You're pretty decent with him though and I saw the QAC. I saw some Pika vids by Hylian and he was really good, so you could look those up.

Heh, a lot of the most exciting matches have Lucario don't they? He's just that good.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I'll agree to that @_@ Downright frightening...

And Hylian vids? I've watched those. Him and Anther are too good. I highly doubt I'll ever reach that level of play. XD I'm probably just going to focus on the other three.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Haha, well you got one of them right. =p I'm focusing on Pokemon Trainer and Jigglypuff too. They're really underrated, so I want to work hard and hopefully reach their full potential.

Zanix

Smash Cadet
Hah, I agree. PT and Jiggs are awesome, but they don't seem to be as popular as characters like Meta Knight or even Ike.
PT makes you think more, and jiggs makes you constantly keep watch of your distance. who wants to think more than they have to? *sarcasm*

Zanix

Smash Cadet
Good games again Zanix...
I'm just surprised how agressive you became when I got spammy. I'm still in training with Lucario. I still tend to get hit more often than I would like. and I take risks I shouldn't have taken. (jumping off the ledge just to be edgehogged)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey DL, you need to help my Yoshi some, maybe soon, I'm busy atm though.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
I'm just surprised how agressive you became when I got spammy. I'm still in training with Lucario. I still tend to get hit more often than I would like. and I take risks I shouldn't have taken. (jumping off the ledge just to be edgehogged)
It might work..the edgehogged thing..u never know ontil u tried...for all we know u can do it...n the Diddy Kong vs. Pit match was awsome...*smiles*...i tried everything...lol..

Zanix

Smash Cadet
It might work..u never know ontil u tried...for all we know u can do it...n the Diddy Kong vs. Pit match was awsome...*smiles*...i tried everything...lol..
Yah, I hate spamming and camping personally. I just wanted to see if I could bring out some other tactic in you, as the boomerang, arrow, bomb, bomb, Dsmash was getting a bit old in the earlier games.

Zanix

Smash Cadet
Haha, yeah. I love it when characters I use are unpopular. Toon Link is the only exception because I really like him as a character.
move to edge-grab-back throw- short hop back- Dair- Win

It almost never works, but when it does, it makes toon link so much better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom