• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo55

Smash Ace
yeah the only reason i spamed last night was because of suds
Ehh, Its really not even an issue, the only reason ppl complain about camping, spaming ect. is because they cant beat it. I on the other hand am fully able to deal with it, which is y I dont complain. The time I get riled up is when someone accuses me of doing such, then I have to point out that they were doing the exact same thing. We all do it a little bit, and the reason is the lag. If there was no lag, things like camping and spaming will only make you lose... Im referring to skilled player matches when I say that. Anyway, if thats part of your tactic, use it. Btw me and miysu are up for a 2v2 if you guys want. Were green.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Ehh, Its really not even an issue, the only reason ppl complain about camping, spaming ect. is because they cant beat it. I on the other hand am fully able to deal with it, which is y I dont complain. The time I get riled up is when someone accuses me of doing such, then I have to point out that they were doing the exact same thing. We all do it a little bit, and the reason is the lag. If there was no lag, things like camping and spaming will only make you lose... Im referring to skilled player matches when I say that. Anyway, if thats part of your tactic, use it. Btw me and miysu are up for a 2v2 if you guys want. Were green.
Ok, we're blue then.

tmrt

Smash Ace
finally some one who dosnt complain about dumb stuff ...well im up for that

Beat

Smash Ace
Good stuff, Lev. Sorry my Ike doesn't translate too well over to Wifi. Nice random Lucario ditto, too.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, good games Beat. That Lucario match was funny lol. And your Ike is good, though your Falco gave me the most trouble to be honest (guess it's a transfer from Melee lol)

Egg roll SDs suck though.

Beat

Smash Ace
Yeah, good games Beat. That Lucario match was funny lol. And your Ike is good, though your Falco gave me the most trouble to be honest (guess it's a transfer from Melee lol)

Egg roll SDs suck though.
Honestly, Falco is the only character I can play on wifi almost as quickly as I can in person. Ike's my worst on wifi, Snake is okay just because he's Snake (::cough::broken::cough:: ). I can hold my own with Ike online, but he doesn't cut the mustard, so to speak.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Understandable. Though it's the first time I heard that wifi lag makes Ike worse. But I'll take your word for it though.

And maybe it's because I don't face many Snake mains, but I actually find him fun to fight. As Yoshi, anyway.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
OK, my brother's been pestering me about this for quite a while now, so I'll go ahead and say it: anyone want to have a 2-on-2? He wants to be on my team; he'd like it if some others played us for a few matches.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
OK, I'll host, as my brother's playing on his own system. That all right with you?

Beat

Smash Ace
Understandable. Though it's the first time I heard that wifi lag makes Ike worse. But I'll take your word for it though.

And maybe it's because I don't face many Snake mains, but I actually find him fun to fight. As Yoshi, anyway.
Against random scrubs, Ike is good on wifi, because they just run into f-smash. Against good players, Ike is difficult to use, especially if you prefer to be aggressive with him. Missing a move with Ike can be devastating, since he's pretty laggy. Also, grabbing with him is harder. Bleh...

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Duo, can you join the room I have up? Sorry for the FFA; I didn't know the team colors.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yuki, you want to play?

Edit: Yuki, you might have to wait til I finish some Yoshi dittos with someone else. Sorry.

Duo55

Smash Ace
meh, way to much lag for a fair team battle against an pit olimar team. We got a red connection here. The pit player was pretty good tho. If you wanna try some 1v1 I'm down with that.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
...really? There wasn't that much lag on our side; you have an Orange Connection for me here, and it still went pretty smoothly here. Anyway, I was the Pit player, and my brother was Pikmin & Olimar. He said you two were pretty good. GG. :)

Duo55

Smash Ace
...really? There wasn't that much lag on our side; you have an Orange Connection for me here, and it still went pretty smoothly here. Anyway, I was the Pit player, and my brother was Pikmin & Olimar. He said you two were pretty good. GG. :)
I see, me and my brother both had nearly a second of button lag..... anyway wanna try some 1v1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom