• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Can't. Must master 5-6 characters. Typically my Shiek rarely gets hit and I milk my way to two stocking most opponents. I was just overly aggressive with her: kept attacking way too early and was getting grabbed. But, yeah, ole Nessy is probably my best bet, though I did manage to get nearly five KO's after suiciding twice in 75 seconds with Shiek, bringing the score down to 4-3 when it was 6-3 or 4. I just need to be patient. That's probably the only reason I lose at all ( suicides get me more than most because of my quick play. I have the Ken hoang syndrome, especially in team play when I often go after my opponents when they're camping/ spamming as a group near the edges)

You guys rely on the c-stick like it's oxygen. It's utterly gross and noobish. One of you kept spamming over c-stick with Fox non-stop; it's embaressing me in a good way, too.You're going to get your butts kicked if you don't develop your a-button abilities. How else did I almost always ( the exception clearly being the last match I had with P&N) take you guys out? Basic attack after basic attack; aerial after aerial. Only with Shiek did I smash more than six times in a match.

Not trying to be cocky or arrogant, but--my gosh you guys spam like crazy(!).

Anyways, good matches. I haven't checked yet but can someone make sure my set with Stim is reported? I won, by the way.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Can't. Must master 5-6 characters. Typically my Shiek rarely gets hit and I milk my way to two stocking most opponents. I was just overly aggressive with her: kept attacking way too early and was getting grabbed. But, yeah, ole Nessy is probably my best bet, though I did manage to get nearly five KO's after suiciding twice in 75 seconds with Shiek, bringing the score down to 4-3 when it was 6-3 or 4. I just need to be patient. That's probably the only reason I lose at all ( suicides get me more than most because of my quick play. I have the Ken hoang syndrome, especially in team play when I often go after my opponents when they're camping/ spamming as a group near the edges)

You guys rely on the c-stick like it's oxygen. It's utterly gross and noobish. One of you kept spamming over c-stick with Fox non-stop; it's embaressing me in a good way, too.You're going to get your butts kicked if you don't develop your a-button abilities. How else did I almost always ( the exception clearly being the last match I had with P&N) take you guys out? Basic attack after basic attack; aerial after aerial. Only with Shiek did I smash more than six times in a match.

Not trying to be cocky or arrogant, but--my gosh you guys spam like crazy(!).

Anyways, good matches. I haven't checked yet but can someone make sure my set with Stim is reported? I won, by the way.

You're joking right? Me and him won basically all the time when I was Ice Climbers and he was Pit. You spamme you PK Thunder like it was your life.

And the last match between us, you lost, my friend.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Trust me, compared to who i faced last, no one is a spammer (sad thing is no matter what I try hes impossible to beat because his other non spamming moves are ridiculous) anyway make the room and see ya online

I meant his matches against sTIM, for the tourney right sud?

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Trust me, compared to who i faced last, no one is a spammer (sad thing is no matter what I try hes impossible to beat because his other non spamming moves are ridiculous) anyway make the room and see ya online

I meant his matches against sTIM, for the tourney right sud?
Oh okay. By the way, Heartz beat me... how unfair, fighting one of the best in the first match.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
atleast Heartz isn't a spammer, I can deal with that (which I'll have to, shes my next round, but I've been training to hard to lose against her). Shes defensive, once you start playing by her rules, she has you right where she wants you and can finish you fairly easily, the key is to make her think she has you, but to maintain control over her

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
wow triple post I'm bad, good games so far p&n, havent used tooney for a while, can we take like a 2 min break I really need a drink, it was bothering me the last match, then i'll rejoin

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Well it's 5:14 am, I should get some rest...like my solo Popo for that life? xD

Good matches...we're about equal. I SD'd on purpose because I died at like 20% and the last life in Smashville....0% I just fell through...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
aww, all right, though I don't know about equal, there were alot of obvious behaviors you exhabited there (wow that sounds so cocky and arrogant XD), for one when recovering from the ledge, you used a pretty badly spaced fair, it got you smashed once, also you try to grab far to frequently in a row, you should do something to open me up and then grab me. Yes i did enjoy the solo popo kicking my *** XD, tooneys like my tertiary though, I'm sure you noticed behaviors i made to obvious that you probably countered on as well, we're about equal skill like you say, but the mind difference exsists (felt like being anaylytical, I'm not being an *******, just making a few game recommendations, I know there is plenty i gotta work on to)

feel free to critque my Ike as well, thats how you learn after all (not tooney though, I already know what the hell is wrong with him)

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
aww, all right, though I don't know about equal, there were alot of obvious behaviors you exhabited there (wow that sounds so cocky and arrogant XD), for one when recovering from the ledge, you used a pretty badly spaced fair, it got you smashed once, also you try to grab far to frequently in a row, you should do something to open me up and then grab me. Yes i did enjoy the solo popo kicking my *** XD, tooneys like my tertiary though, I'm sure you noticed behaviors i made to obvious that you probably countered on as well, we're about equal skill like you say, but the mind difference exsists (felt like being anaylytical, I'm not being an *******, just making a few game recommendations, I know there is plenty i gotta work on to)

feel free to critque my Ike as well, thats how you learn after all (not tooney though, I already know what the hell is wrong with him)
Ok...what I think about your Ike is...
1.....just kidding. I just like Self Destructed on Purpose, there was some minor buttong lags, nothing bad at all though.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
rofl, very wise Ice, have a good sleep, hope to brawl you again soon. O and sudsy, using ice shot like that is not spamming, it stops approaches and opens up the target, now if he just stood at one side and fired them, then that would be

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
IT'S OVER 9000. Wow. So many replies in one month. And it all started as a mere introduction. Thanks, you guys.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Devil, so it's Saturday, the deadline. I can't play because i'm in Alabama (and I don't live there).

Are we able to stretch the deadline until Sunday? I MIGHT be able to play Sunday.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
the deadline is monday Sans, so you still have time, thoguh if you never do play your match, your most definetly the one to "win" and not pure

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Alright, got you added. I'll go ahead and set up a room. If the lag's unplayable, I don't mind you quitting.

EDIT: Good games, Devil. I've never been hammered so much by an Ike before ^___^; The Ike ditto and the Ganon ditto were pretty awesome, and scary at times >.>

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
good matches Seven. You got a pretty good game, sorry I couldn't be a little better for you right now, still havent gone to sleep actually, so I think I'm gonna now, when I wake up lets have some more games, can't wait to face a brwaler like you wide awake XD (Man reading that over makes it seem like Johning :))

well right after i finish one last thing, so chances are i'll see your next comment...

hmm went the edit option huh, ya you have a really good everything (though Kirby was a tad to predictable), and losing an Ike ditto for an Ike main to an ike secondary is pretty embarrasing, regardless of circumstance XD (in this case, my obvious lack of mental readiness, i think thats what you'd call it), I look forward to playing you some more, and bringing a fiercer mercenary then before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom