• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Yes, he's quite good. He and I have never been beaten by anyone outside our family at brawl, I'm really the only one I've seen that can beat him. His online game (with lag) is better than mine due to our taste in chars, but rest assured that I beat him 1v1 on regular basis.
I see! Well I'll be trying to battle you two a lot more often, I think it'll help a lot. =) I mean, I know everyone says online doesn't mean anything, but to me it does. I play so many people and I feel so much better fighting different kinds of people and styles that I would have never seen had Brawl not been online.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I wish to fight but his sister won't get off of the TV omg TVholic... -.- I'm so freakin bored/hot right now it's not even funny.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
I see! Well I'll be trying to battle you two a lot more often, I think it'll help a lot. =) I mean, I know everyone says online doesn't mean anything, but to me it does. I play so many people and I feel so much better fighting different kinds of people and styles that I would have never seen had Brawl not been online.
Well, if you want a awesome online battle play duo, if you want an impossible to win offline battle play me. I play wolf with a very different tactic, I'm very limited online due to fact that I cant use my reflector to its full power, but I manage. I call my tactic "Defence Perfect" Duo has a very hard time with this, as does everyone else, But having a great offline game means nothing online right? I'm starting to adjust so, no biggie.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Agreed. Even though wifi has lag, it still gives you a chance to face human strategies and tactics, something that computers can't use. Not to mention, online is great for people who can't/don't travel like me.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Hey, me and Stim just finished. Here are the results:

G&W( Stim) utterly ***** me and three stocks Peach ( me)
Ness(Suds) two stocks G&W ( Stim)
In a non-tourney match, Ness( Suds) beats G&W (Stim) by three in timed match.
Ness( Suds) three stocks G&W (Stim)

He's quite the c-stick spammer,too.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Ah, Duo. I have to say, you're one of the most amazing players I've fought. You're so skilled it's ridiculous, and I'd love to play you again sometime.
Hm, thats truly flattering. I am grateful of your praise, and I'll be happy to fight you again. And if you need any pointers, just ask. I'm not an elitest jerk, and will be happy to help you improve. And for the record, in my defence, mitsu doesn't own me offline, its always neck and neck,and it always ends with both players at 1 stock left.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I'm at his house right now. Add my code, I'll add you right after the battle. You and Sudsy against me and Tmrt for the first few rounds. We're green, you're blue or red....xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom