• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hmm... Maybe I should practice for it so that we could take the Melee Tournament at Brainshock Beta as well.

Rare guest appears. Introduce yourself, Amazing Ampharos.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Melee's too good. I didn't get to play you in it I don't think, Mr. Doom. I did play Holms, though. He's good.

Depster

Smash Champion
Melee is so fun! I love it! Unless Brainshock turns into a 2 day tourney, I know I won't be at it, but this makes me want to pick up melee again anyway just to play in Wichita...

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
I live. Still. So, I'm disappointed almost.

I got fifth in a Melee tourney to boot. It was a pretty good apocalypse.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hmm... Maybe I should practice for it so that we could take the Melee Tournament at Brainshock Beta as well.

Rare guest appears. Introduce yourself, Amazing Ampharos.

Unless your name is Arc/Jace/Phat/Z and you are from Kansas, you will not beat JBM/Smeesh/David/Tyser in melee.

Depster

Smash Champion
I'm finally going to be pretty unrestricted tomorrow as I have nothing to do on Monday. I won't have to leave at 8 lol =p

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Same here, I don't have work on Monday. soooo yeah doors open at 4:30pm tomorrow close whenever you guys want to leave.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
you know it's bad when the game lets you save the match without hacks

in fact, i think that's the whole reason behind the three minute replay rule

sakurai thought, "these homos are gonna gay up the game...every match will last 10 minutes. but what if something REALLY **** happens? that **** should be documented FOREVER. plus can you imagine the salt when someone gets destroyed and they are greeted with a screen asking 'save your ****ing decimation on this wii or on the sd card so you can carry around evidence of the annihilation that we witnessed today?' goddamn. it's like the game is saying 'oh, ****, it's over already?? i know the wii doesn't have a real hard drive, but that **** was so quick that i'm sure i can squeeze this mother****er in here somewhere, tucked between your ****ty custom stages and that picture where it looks like snake is ****** zero suit samus. because, come on, who hasn't taken a picture of that?'

sakurai you so trolly

also i just went to see hangover 2 with my sister... and my mom. worst idea ever

finally, anyone that has seen the 'boom goes the dynamite' video should read this:

http://www.thepostgame.com/homepage/201105/brian-collins-boom-goes-dynamite

tl;dr boom goes the dynamite is my new catchphrase

Depster

Smash Champion
LOOOOOL STEELER!!!

Very bad idea. Hangover 2 takes everything that made the first be rated R and multiplies it by 5 at least. Still pretty funny =p

EDIT: Ensis, that was the funniest thing I've seen since the review of that really bad semi truck racing game we watched at Zeton's last night.

Top Bottom